Prologue

Author's note: Hi all, just before you start to read this... or if you already have read it, please note that I am updating this story because it's been too long since I first wrote it when I started on here when I was younger. I do hope that my writing style has got better over the years, but I'm not being too hopeful.

So, here's the newer version of this story. I'm keeping with the same story line, but I'm changing it up just a little to make it more enjoyable and for things to make more sense. If this is your first time reading this, I apologise in advance for the delayed updating of each chapter. I am trying my best to make it better and improve my writing as I go along. Sorry for the rant anyway... enjoy

----

Julian and Christian Logan are the most popular jerks in my school. Theyboth reside on the school football team as its co-captains.

Even though they are twins, Julian is slightly taller than Christian andyou can tell them apart by Julian's chestnut brown hair andChristian's honey blonde.

Julian is the silent type but seems to get more of the girls and Christian is the more flamboyant of the twobrothers.

These boys are the most popular and hottest boys in my school - yet I, somehow, managed to get them to fall in love with me.

So, then there's me... Victoria Parks - nerd. 

I'm just your average nerdwith only one friend, so when the boys come into my life; it goes fromme being the invisible nerd to me being the centre of attention. 

So, without further ado, here's my story of how these two boys becamethe pinnacle of my existence and how I fell in love with them and my world changed forever. Butall good things come to an end at some point, right?