Chapter 10

I wake up to the smell of food cooking. I pick up my phone and look at the time, 8:32 AM. I stretch my body out before climbing out of bed. Throwing on a pair of shorts, I follow the aroma of food. What ever it is, it smells good.

A smile spreads across my face when I enter the kitchen and see Wren dancing around with headphones in while she cooks. The best part is she is still wearing my shirt. I watch as she sways her hips effortlessly to the music. You can tell she was born to dance. I walked further into the kitchen and lean against the refrigerator, waiting for her to take notice.

This girl is something else. I have been standing here for a few minutes now and she hasn't noticed me yet. It's not every day I get to wake up to a beautiful woman dancing around in my kitchen wearing nothing but my shirt, so I'm not complaining.

I laugh warmly at the sight. Lucky for me she can't hear me.

I push myself off the refrigerator when she begins to moonwalk blindly in my direction, placing myself directly in her path. I watch as she closes the distance between us. Right before she reaches me, she spins around slamming the front of her body into mine, knocking me off balance. I instinctively wrap my arms around her, taking her to the floor with me. I land hard on my back with her on top of me.

"I'm definitely going to feel that later." I groan. I wasn't expecting her to slam into me that hard.

She slowly lifts her head up from my chest. Her eyes widen, "Oh my god! Are you okay?" She pulls her headphones out of her ears.

"I am so sorry!"

She begins to push herself off me. I'm not sure what made me do it but, I locked my arms around her waist pulling her body back against mine and holding her in place. She gives me a questioning look, but says nothing. She blushes lightly when I gently push a small portion of hair behind her ear. My finger grazes her cheek and she lets out a shaky breath. I can feel my heart rate rapidly increase.

Her eyes flicker from mine to my lips and back to my eyes. I can't take this shit anymore. She yelps in surprise when I roll her over so that she is pinned under me. Her heavy breathing matches mine. She has no idea what she is doing to me.

Her breath hitches as I begin to lean in. My lips connect with hers and all the hair on my body stands up. I slowly slide my tongue across her lips and to my surprise she grants me access. When our tongues met it was like waves crashing down over me.

I am completely under her spell right now. Her arms wrap around my neck as our kiss deepens. She tastes so good.

I slowly run my hand up the outside of her thigh, following the trail of goosebumps. She moans in my mouth, sending chills up my spine. I press my hard member against her warm core and she moans again.