Chapter 11: Perfect

author's note: there might be false information in here, but know, this is for the storyline only. thank you.

*curse word warning*

Emma's POV

     "J-James," I stuttered, throwing myself into his arms. "Oh my God, where have you been."

     I feel myself tearing up. "Aw Emma don't cry. Can we talk?"

     "Of course, come in," Ethan says from behind me. James smiles at him nervously.

James takes a seat on the couch and looks at his feet. Ethan sits next to me on the chair across from James.

     James takes a deep breath. "I've been keeping something from you. And you did nothing wrong. I just..." he stops.

      "James?" Ethan says concerned.

     "I'm sorry. Anyway, I was... jealous, of your relationship," James says. My eyes go wide and a surprised look is plastered on my face.

     "What do you mean?" I ask confused.

     "I always hate being single, god, I post about it every other day. And overtime, you have the perfect relationship. The relationship I want. So I couldn't stand it. I'm so sorry I pushed you away. I shouldn't have-" James is cut off by me giving him a huge hug, knocking the wind out of him.

     "It's okay James, don't worry about it," Ethan said, patting his back.

     I let go of James and put my hand on his shoulder. "I forgive you, now go have fun," I say smiling.

     James smirks and gets up. "Love you," he says hugging me. When the door closed, I go upstairs to get ready for the day ahead of me.

     Ethan's waiting for me downstairs when I'm finished. "You're so beautiful," he says getting up from the chair and walking towards me.

     I blush. I'm so in love with this boy. He takes my hand and twirls me. I smile, leaning my head on his chest as we move back and forth, dancing to the imaginary music.

     "Ethan, we should probably go, people will suspect if both of us aren't there, wanna go for a coffee?" I suggest.

     "Okay," he says, letting go of my hand and waving me towards the door.

    We walk to where the coffee is (author's note: i don't know what that place is called in Coachella sorry) and I see a familiar face. One that I didn't want to see.

     Daniella. "Shit," I mumble.

     Author's Note: sorry this is really short but i wanted to upload as fast as possible :( i'll make sure to make the next chapter longer and THANK YOU FOR 1K!