Part 1 Chapter 1 Before

Elizabeth's P.O.V

I sat there, in the supply cabinet that haunted my dreams.

"Where are you my little tramp," cackled my evil father.

I whimpered petrified of what would happen if he heard me.

"I heard that you idiot! I am not entirely deaf!"

"Crap," I whispered to myself.

Bang!!

The cabinet flew open revealing my drunk, wild eyed father.

"Get out of there you filthy little..."

A knock on the door cut my father off.

"Who could that be? Oh wait! It's the child services isn't it? Isn't it?!"

I shook my head. My father went to open the door.....

It couldn't be child services, I called them weeks ago and they never turned up.......

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my father screaming at whoever was at the door.

"You idiot! It is the child services!" he said aiming his anger at me.

Father began walking towards me, he lifted his foot and brought it down onto my stomach, leaving me winded.

"Sir, please let us take your daughter to the hospital to get her checked on," stated the child services worker.

I heard footsteps come towards me and then someone picked me up from that wretched cupboard and placed me in a warm, comfortable chair, that I think was in a car.