Chapter 16

Josh's P.O.V

Jennifer said that Elizabeth is really going to fit in. The director asked me to find Elizabeth and bring her to a private meeting.

I began my search.

I eventually found her chilling with

Willow, while she was trying to understand the story line of the Hunger Games. I laughed at her confused face.

"Oi! Hutcherson, what you laughing at?" asked Willow. Elizabeth sat there, giggling to herself.

Elizabeth leaned over and whispered something in Willow's ear. Willow started to giggle and then they both broke out in hysterical laughter.

"What?!" I asked, annoyed.

"Your face!" they both yelled in unison.

"Oh my goodness, you two are so immature! Come on Elizabeth, follow me,"

"Damn, bye Willow! See ya later!"

"Byeeeeee!"

Elizabeth followed me, cautiously.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I d... don't know,"

"Okay," I knew she was lying but I just dropped it for now.

We entered the Director's office and took a seat.

"Well, Josh well done on your recent set of filming, it has turned out really well. And Elizabeth, I think you must be wondering why Josh brought you along today?"

"Yes, I have actually,"

"Well, we need a co-star for Josh's next movie and we adopted you thinking you would be able to play the emotionally unstable character considering your emotional past...."

Elizabeth cut him off almost as soon as he said emotional past.

"I am not emotionally unstable! You're so inconsiderate! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH!"

Elizabeth stormed out of the room with tears streaming down her face. I followed her out but before I left I gave the Director a strong glare.