Chapter 8

Elizabeth's P.O.V

I walked upto Barbara and whispered in her ear: "Please, don't tell them about my past. Tell them both my parents died in the car crash,"

Barbara nodded her head as I went to stand behind a guy around the same age as me.

"Guys, this is Elizabeth, she used to live with her parents before they both died in a car crash, she's 16 and exactly what you need," stated Barbara, calmly.

"Nice to meet you Elizabeth," said the guy standing in front of me. He went to shake my hand but I flinched and pulled my hand back.

"Hi.... Ummm..... What's your name," I asked, nervously. I tried to act brave but I failed once again.

"I'm Josh. Josh Hutcherson. I'm an actor in some pretty big films,"

"That sounds cool,"

To be honest I have never seen any movies since I was 5 so I had no idea who he was.

"Elizabeth? Would you like to go home with Josh today?" Barbara asked.

I paused, thinking about it for a moment and then I nodded my head.

Josh seemed to give a sigh of relief.

"I will go pack my things!" I exclaimed as reality hit me. I might finally have found a proper home! I raced upstairs to grab my things and stuff them in a trunk.

I might finally have a home....