Chapter 17

Elizabeth's P.O.V

EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE?! Stupid inconsiderate jerk!

As soon as I left the office I ran to the girls bathroom. I ran into a cubicle and cried my eyes out. I haven't cried this much since my dad first started abusing me.

"Elizabeth? It's Jennifer and Willow. Please, come out?" I heard Jennifer's silky voice.

"Why should I?" maybe I was a tiny bit emotional? But come on most girls don't appreciate being called emotional!

"Please Elizabeth? Josh told us what happened. If you come out you can come stay with me over night," begged Willow's sweet, comforting voice.

"O..... Okay," I sobbed.

I open the cubicle door to be greeted by Jennifer's and Willow's embrace.

"Do you think.... I am emotionally unstable?" I whimpered.

"No, of course not! Our director's an idiot for calling you that!" replied Jennifer.

We walked out of the bathroom, but Jennifer had to go so Willow took me back to the car park to wait for her mum.

"Her she is," she said as a red sports car pulled up.

The window rolled down to reveal an older lady that looked alot like Willow.

"Afternoon Willow, who's this you've brought along?" asked the lady.

"This is Elizabeth, she was going to star in the next movie with Josh but the director said some things that shouldn't be repeated and I was wondering if she could come stay with us overnight?" Willow replied.

"Of course she can! Hello Elizabeth, I am Mrs. Shields but you can call me Carrie,"

"Hello, thank you for letting me come stay,"

"Well, hurry up! We have to go pick up River and Autumn!"

Willow opens the door while I slide in and then she jumps in straight after me.

"Whose River and Autumn?" I ask confused.

"They're my brother and sister," she replies.

Willow has two siblings? Cool!