Chapter 24

Elizabeth's P.O.V

I woke up in Josh's arms. As I began to move, to leave the bed a pain shot down my leg. I let out a whimper of pain that woke Josh up.

"Elizabeth, I'll go grab the wheelchair and then I'll make breakfast alright?"

"Whatever," I said, annoyed. I hate feeling so helpless, so this made me want to hit something.

Josh soon arrived back with my wheel chair and lifted me in.

"Josh, please don't baby me all day," I beg desperately.

'Don't worry, I won't be, I have to go do some filming so you're coming with me and Willow and Jen are going to baby you," he jokes. I was not at all amused.

I sighed. This is going to be a long 6 weeks.

I ate my breakfast and then Josh loaded me and my wheelchair into the car and we began the drive to the set of Mockingjay.

"Josh, the paparazzi are going to be there and they're going to want details. What do I say?" I asked, nervously.

"Just tell them and then keep walking" he replies, calmly.

We arrive and sure enough the paparazzi are there and they want the details of my injury. I followed Josh's advice and I told them, then kept walking. I never want to be a seriously famous celebrity, because this would get on my nerves.

Josh left me in the capable hands of Jennifer and Willow. As soon as Willow saw me she practically tried strangling me, her hug was so tight.

"Sorry, 'Lizabeth, it's just that I was really worried," Willow says, as tears brimmed her eyes.

"Oh Willow, come here, I'm fine, I just need my leg to heal a bit faster and then you can strangle me with your hugs!" I exclaim, grabbing her into a side hug. She simply nodded. 

"So what are we going to do today?" Jen asks breaking the silence.

"Won't you guys have to do some filming today?" I ask.

"Not unless we're way ahead of our schedule,"

"Okay, well we could go to a movie?" Willow offers.

"You just want to go see that Maze Runner movie, don't you?" Jen replies.

"Maybe, but I was also thinking of 'Lizabeth, she can't exactly go shopping with all the paparazzi around stalking her, that would be inconsiderate,"

"I think I would like to go to the movies," I say, "I've never been before."

"Even more reason to go!" exclaimed Willow.

"Okay, we'll go to the movies," sighed Jennifer.

The whole way there Willow begged to go see the Maze Runner and eventually Jennifer gave in.

"FINE! But only if you stop being so annoying!" Jen practically screamed.

Willow squealed in excitement.

We eventually arrived and watched the movie. I enjoyed it, but not quite as much as Willow. She was still raving about it when we arrived at Josh's.

We walk in the front door and the house was a disgrace.

We had been robbed.