Part 2 Chapter 21

Elizabeth's P.O.V

My interview's going to be every where and dad's going to know about it!

Crap!

What am I going to do!? If dad finds out he'll find me and try to kill me. Oh well I'll play it cool for now.

I found Willow and Jennifer in a nearby store texting people like madmen.

"Hi guys," I said, nervously.

"Elizabeth! You panicked us! Doesn't matter though because I found you the perfect dress," said Willow, showing me the dress. It was red and flared out at the waist, with a black ribbon that tied up at the back. She also held some black strappy heels.

"Well go try them on!" squeaked Jennifer.

"Okay, okay,"

I ran to the dressing room and changed into the dress. It was a perfect fit. I walked out to show the girls. They both gave a squeal of excitement.

"Oh Elizabeth! It's so amazing!" Willow cried.

"Go get changed and then buy it," encouraged Jen, as she handed me the money.

I walked back to the dressing room changed and then paid for the dress.

We shopped until we could carry no more bags. Along the way I bought Josh a new watch and both the girls some new rings. This, of course, came from the money Josh told to spend on myself but I ended up spending it on others. We stopped at the food court to grab lunch.

"Girls, Josh just texted me to say meet him round the front. He needs to pick up Elizabeth," stated Jennifer.

"I don't want to go home!" I whined.

"Don't worry! We'll see you later!" Willow said.

We reached the front car park and Josh was there waiting next to his SUV.

"Hey 'Lizabeth, did you have fun?" He asked.

"What does it look like?" Jen said, sarcastically.

"Well looking at your amount of bags I'd say you did," Josh stated, helping me load my bags into the back seat.

"Bye girls, I had heaps of fun!" I said giving each of the girls a hug.

"I think we all did, bye Elizabeth," answered Willow.

I jumped in the passenger seat next to Josh.

When we got inside and I had put away and hidden the multiple things I had bought I heard a knock my door.

"Come in," I chimed.

"Elizabeth, get changed into something nice. We're going out for your birthday," Josh said, calmly.

"How'd you know about my birthday?"

"Adoption papers,"

"Right, now if you leave I can get changed."

As soon as Josh left I whipped out the red dress Jen and Willow bought me.

This would be the best birthday ever.