Chapter 20

Elizabeth's P.O.V

The next morning, At around 9 Jennifer came and picked Willow and I up. I was dressed in denim jean, a lime green blouse with black flats.

"Jump in girls, it's time to go shopping!" yelled Jennifer, as we loaded into the car. Jen drove an amazing, silver convertible.

"Where to first?"

"To town!" yelled Willow.

"What about you Elizabeth?"

"I dunno.... I've never been shopping before!"

Jennifer looked dumbfounded!

"Serious?"

"She's being deadly serious, Jen," Willow answered for me.

"What has the world come to?!" yelled Jen. I laughed, finding it hysterical.

We arrived in town, surrounded by paparazzi, with there flashing cameras and loud voices.

"Oi! You girl! You were sighted with Josh Hutcherson recently! Mind telling us what's going on?"

At the sound of Josh's name my head jerked up to realise they were all talking to me.

"Sure," I said, shyly

I sat down and began telling story. I began with my life before Josh and somehow I found the courage to show the scars of my burns, cuts and stitch marks where my ribs had to be repaired. Then I moved onto being adopted by Josh and talking to the director of Mockingjay, what he said, everything. The one thing I didn't tell them was about Josh and I's kiss and I don't plan on telling anyone else but Willow and Jennifer.

It felt so good to get that of my chest.

Then it struck me.....

Dad hasn't been caught!