☹ Chapter 1 ☹

SEX, MONEY, FEELINGS DIE

I was in the passenger seat, on my way to a party I didn't even wanna go to.
"Why are you so quiet today? Something wrong, Ally?" My friend asked in a serious tone.
"Nothing's wrong." I said while I rolled my eyes.
"I heard Michael's gonna be there and I hope he'll see me." She said while smirking, thankfully ignoring our previous topic.
"You're still caught on him, even after the breakup?" I questioned her.
Michael and her had dated for only 3 months, but in that time a lot happened.
Rumors were spread and betrayals were made.
"I don't know." She answered truthfully, while zoning out a bit.
I tapped her shoulder, "please try not to kill us, bee."
I tried to joke with her to lighten the mood.
She forced a smile and pressed on the gas a little harder.
After a few twists and turns we finally made it to the house where the party was supposed to be.
"Well, we're here and you better be more party ready when we get in there, al." Beverly said to me with a playful stern tone.
I chuckled and took off my seatbelt, while she did the same.
As soon as we stepped through the doorway, I smelt the stench of alcohol and weed.
"Can you please actually stay by my side?" I asked not wanting to be alone, because I didn't know anyone at this party.
"Ok, I'll get me a drink first though. Want one?" I nodded and watched her gracefully walk through a different hallway and disappear.
Five minutes had passed and she still hadn't come back, but I didn't think much of it.
'Maybe she got lost or she's talking to someone' I thought to myself.
It was hard to not be bored, since I was standing alone in the middle of a active rowdy party.
I started to move towards the direction she left and pushed myself through hundreds of people.
I didn't fit in this party and everyone was older.
I finally came to the drink table and found no trace of Beverly anywhere.
"Shit." I said under my breath, mentally cursing myself for trusting Beverly to be by my side.
I turned around walking to the direction of the front door, when I collided with someone's body.
"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry." I apologized and saw the alcohol spilled on my crop top.
"My fault, sorry." I heard a boy say to me, while holding his cup.
"I'll help you clean." I said going to get some napkins for the mess we made.
"Thank you, a lot." He told me as we cleaned the hard wood floor.
"No problem." I softly smiled at him and tried to dry my shirt.
He took off his sweatshirt, revealing a black shirt under.
"Well, I was just leaving." I said before taking a few steps towards the doorway.
I felt his hand grab my wrist softly, "wait, uh what's your name?" He questioned.
"Ally. Yours?" I smiled politely, while turning to fully face him.
"Dante." He smiled back and let go of my arm.
"well bye, Dante. See ya around." I said softly.
"See ya, Ally" he said before returning to his friends.
'Huh, kinda weird' I thought to myself but thought nothing of it.
I walked out the front door and walked back to my house.