☹ Chapter 23 ☹

FEELING SO, SO, FRAGILE

Michael looked confused and kept glancing slowly between me and Dante.
"I went outside for some air, and I checked up on Ally." Michael said, trying to cool the conversation.
"Michael, thank you. You can go, if you want." I offered so I could get alone time with Dante, and Michael walked slowly back into the house.
"What the fuck, al?" Dante said in an angered voice.
"It's not wh-" he quickly interrupted my attempt to speak.
"First, you fucking kissed Matteus at the party, now you wanna go around cuddling and hugging with fucking Michael?" He said, but it was more of a statement than a question.
"You're drunk, I don't wanna fight with you, D." I said trying to dismiss him.
"You're just like her." He said and that set me off.
"We aren't even fucking dating, Dante. Why the fuck do you think you're entitled to tell me what to do? I don't like Michael like that, neither did I feel that way towards Matteus. Stop assuming that every time I talk to a guy, that I wanna hop on their dick." I snapped.
Dante looked at me and rolled his eyes.
"You know what? Fuck this. I've been trying, Dante. I really have, but I realize we're getting no where. We keep backtracking to step one." I started walking away.
Who the fuck did he think he was?
He got drunk off his ass and basically called me a whore.
Fuck him.
I felt his hand touch my wrist, softly.
"Ally, I'm sorry." He tried to reason with me.
I considered accepting it, but I didn't know what to do.
"Talk to me tomorrow, when you're not dumb and drunk." I said and slowly pulled my arm away from his grip.
I walked home.
Alone in the dark, and under the streetlights.
And I cried, small tears.
And I wanted to sit down right on the street and sob.
But I didn't.
And every part of me wanted to hate Dante.
But I couldn't.
Every part of me could only love him.