☹ Chapter 2 ☹

I'M YOUR BITCH, YOU'RE MY BITCH

It was a few days after the party and summer had just come to an end.
It was terrible to wake up at 5:30 in the morning hungover and trashy.
I felt sick and sore, but I still managed to get out of my bed.
I got in the shower, letting myself readjust and become stable.
"New year, and it's a chance to restart." I told myself.
After putting on a black shirt and ripped jeans, I walked myself downstairs and made myself breakfast.
Suddenly, a call came through my phone from Beverly.
I was still a bit upset with her disappearance during the party.
I trusted her and she left me for some boy.
I picked up anyway.
"Hello?" I said into the phone waiting for a reply.
"Hey, are you ready for school?" She asked, her voice was croaky and she was obviously still tired.
"Emotionally or physically? Because no." I answered truthfully, while I walked back to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth.
"Oh, well I'll be at your house to pick you up in 10. Bye al!" She quickly said before hanging up.
I panicked with only 10 minutes to get ready and quickly finished.
I sat on my porch with my backpack in my hand and my phone in the other.
After a while, a black car pulled up and Beverly honked her horn.
"I'm coming, jeez don't wake the neighborhood up." I said to her as I opened the door and sat down.
She just chuckled and sped off before I could put my seatbelt.
"Let's get some coffee, before school." Beverly said and pulled into a coffee shop drive thru.
"Want anything?" She asked me.
"No, thanks." I politely replied before going back to being a nervous wreck.
"Relax." As if that would make me feel better.
After a couple minutes, we arrived at the huge building and parked in the parking lot.
I walked out, beside Beverly and tried to not freak out.
"This year is gonna be ass, I can already tell." I stated while readjusting my backpack strap.
"Easy for you to say, I'm gonna be a senior and you're gonna be a little sophomore." She teased me.
"Don't seniors have the least stress though." I pointed out and watched her chuckle.
"I have to find an apartment, college and a new job by the end of the year. Good luck trying to teach me that it'll be easy." And with that we walked into the big doors of the school.
We said our goodbyes before heading to our lockers on different sides of the school.
I greeted some people on the way to my locker.
I opened it and unpacked my backpack.
Only bringing a folder and mechanical pencil in my hands.
"Hey." I heard Ashley say to me, as she hugged my shoulder.
"Hey." I said tiredly, while smiling.
"There's a new guy, you heard?" She grinned.
"He's probably just some random weirdo." I stated.
You can probably already tell that I was wrong, really wrong.