☹ Chapter 12 ☹

AM I GONNA FEEL THIS WAY FOREVER?

After the weekend, Monday came.
School had restarted and I hadn't seen Dante since Friday night.
I missed him, and our hug.
My thoughts were interrupted when Beverly suddenly stopped in the parking lot and pulled into a space.
"I hate school." She groaned as she adjusted her backpack strap.
"I'm not ready to go in, bev." I said in exhaustion.
I hadn't told anyone about Dante being over my house on Friday.
"Too bad, sweetie." She said in a sarcastic tone and opened her car door.
"Ugh." I groaned and opened mine too, stepping out the car and closing the door.
"Let's go." She said and walked towards the entrance.
"So, have you talked to Audrey?" Beverly asked me curiously.
"If this is that whole thing about Dante going with her to dinner, I don't wanna hear it." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.
"Oh, ok well I have to go bye babe." She joked and patted my shoulder before walking to the senior hallway.
A hand wrapped around my waist, "Hey, al."
Him.
"Hey d." I said smiling softly at him, appreciating his touch.
He let his hand drop and I became cold again.
"So, wanna hang out after school?" He asked while we walked to the sophomore hallway.
My dad was coming back, from his business trip and I didn't even tell him about Dante.
"Sure, wanna go to the store for snacks first?" I suggested and he nodded.
"I gotta go, see ya around Al." He said softly and hugged me.
It took a while but I hugged back and watched him walk back to his friends.
'What the fuck just happened?' I thought to myself and if it couldn't get any worse, Matteus saw it all.
He looked hurt.
I turned around and walked to my locker feeling too guilty.
Then I saw Audrey and she looked beyond hurt, too.
Fuck.
Ashley started walking towards me, "you solved things with Dante." She smirked at me.
"Haha, very funny." I said sarcastically, and blushed a bit.
"He just hugged you in front of everyone." She said teasing me.
I blushed even harder and tried to contain myself.
Today I had an A day, so instead of health I'd have military history first period.
Where Dante sat next to Audrey.
"Today's getting even worse." I groaned.
"At least your dad's coming home today." Ashley tried to assure me.
"Yeah I guess. I'm supposed to hang out with Dante after school, too." I mentioned and watched Ashley smirk at me even more.
The warning bell rang and I started walking to class.