Naval Battle

Hello everyone! Stilu is one of my favorite ships, if not my favorite so I decided to make a story about it. I hope you guys like it :)

————————————————————————
Normal P.O.V

It was the fourth day of the grand magic games and Lucy was about to compete in the naval battle. She was fully determined after what happened the first day of the games, she wasn't going to embarrass herself again or the guild.

Before anyone in her guild could protest her choice, Lucy had already changed into her bathing suit. "I need to do this, for the guild, and myself." Lucy said pleadingly, no one in her guild wanted to tell her no after seeing how much the poor girl wanted to compete.

"Good luck Luce." Natsu smiled, giving Lucy hope. She ran down onto the battle field, jumping to the ball of floating water.

Sting perked up seeing the blonde girl join the battle field. When he saw her fight on the first day, he was immediately inclined by the girl. He wasn't sure why, but she was intriguing to him.

When her name was announced over the speaker, he did a little smile to himself, and this didn't go unnoticed from his partner, and best friend, Rogue. "Were you just cheering for Lucy?" Rogue asked with a distasteful glare.

"No?" Sting brushed him off, dramatically rolling his eyes, hinting to Rogue that he was lying. "Why would I cheer on a useless fairy?"

"Remember, we have Minerva competing. So your excitement for that Lucy girl will be useless in the end." Rogue muttered, not caring for anyone outside of his guild, and wondering why Sting would.

"Yea, even so, I still wanna see her fight." Sting retorted, an annoyed look etched onto his face from Rogues harsh words.

While the two were bickering, five of the eight members had been knocked out. The only competitors left were Lucy, Juvia and Minerva. Sting turned to Rogue with a smirk, in return getting an eye roll from the other boy.

When Juvia was fantasizing over Gray with her attack charged with her love, Minerva had quite literally pushed her out, meaning it was only Lucy and Minerva left.

In the blink of an eye, Minerva attacked Lucy and took her keys, leaving her defenseless.

Sting growled a bit, that was low, even for someone like Minerva. Leaving Lucy defenseless, for what? To make herself feel better about the win?

Behind Sting, Rogue was cheering for Minerva, he on the other hand, thought it was a good move on her part, assuring her win and the points for Sabertooth.

"I won't ever give up to you, never in a million years. I have to fight for my guild, they are my family and always fight for me. It's about time that I return the favor." Lucy yelled, starting to engage in hand to hand combat with Minerva.

Minerva had taken a few shots at Lucy, but she was still fighting back. With one hit to her throat, Lucy had stopped moving, and Minerva kept swinging as if her life depended on it.

Time seemed to slow in the arena, cheers quieted down and slowly turned to shouts of anger. The FairyTail guild using many members to hold Natsu back, watching Lucy sink to the bottom of the orb.

Sting watched with hardened eyes.

He knew Minerva was not a good person, but he never imagined her to be this cruel.

The match had finally been called off and Lucy's lifeless body was thrown to the floor like she was a piece of garbage by Minerva.

Sting gritted his teeth, a feeling similar to disgust.

Minerva joined them on the balcony, he ignored the happy cries from his guild as he looked back down to the field to see Lucy being healed by two mages, with paramedics also rushing to her side.

He also saw her guild crowding around her, and Natsu being the one to comfort her.

"Minerva," He seethed. "You took it way too far this time."

Much to his dismay, he had to put his anger away. He didn't want his guild members to catch on, especially after Rogue already had.

"Good win, Minerva! You pummeled her." He smiled through this sharply gritted teeth, giving her a high five.

He looked back at the girl to see her being carried away by several paramedics, feeling guilty that someone he knew had hurt her so bad.