Hurry

Hey my pandas! How are y'all? I hope you're swell!

I'm so sorry! I know I said I would update normally, and I messed up already! But I don't anymore!

How's school going for y'all? It's going pretty good for me!

Anyways, without further ado, on with the story! Enjoy :)

——————————————————————

Normal P.O.V

Lucy's eyes fluttered open, she looked around and saw almost nothing.

Her eyes gazed upon old, damp bricks decorated with spots of moss. A single torch was lit in the corner to her left, making the whole room seem ominous.

She shuddered, wondering where on earth she was.

She heard metal clanking and looked to where she thought the noise was coming from. She saw metal bars, indicating she was in a cell. In the one across from her was a girl not much older than her.

"Hey, hey!" Lucy whisper yelled, hoping to get her attention. The girl looked to Lucy and she was shocked at what she saw. The girls skin was pale, her cheeks hollow, and her eyes sunken in.

"Oh my, what happened to you? Where are we?" Lucy panicked, wondering what suffering she was about to endure.

"They happened to me." She gritted her teeth, tears of anger coating her bright green eyes.

The blonde was horrified, she had no idea what this guild wanted from her. She hadn't even heard of them before this event.

A loud creek was heard as well as footsteps that echoed through the halls.

"They're coming!" The girl mumbled, rolling her eyes. Lucy tried to move but was restrained. Her hands and legs had been chained to the ground and wall by thick cuffs.

"Lucy Heartfilia." He muttered in disgust before stopping in front of her cell.

"You must be wondering why you are here." He chuckled.

"Well, since you are the most powerful celestial mage on this planet, having ten of the twelve keys," He threw in an unintended compliment, making Lucy smirk.

"We were hoping to use them to gain access into the celestial world. We wanted to stomp all over those pets of yours. We would have then used them to help us take over this horrid world, ridding it of the useless filth like your guild." He shuddered, making Lucy roll her eyes.

"But seeming as though your keys can't take us there, they are now useless to us. And since you were never really needed in the first place, just the keys were, we can do what we please to you." He snickered, Lucy clenching her teeth.

"We've been eliminating towns and guilds alike to avoid one of them being a 'hero' and trying to save you, even if only a few stand, they will be so easy to defeat."  He smirked a crooked smile.

"I can almost taste victory over this disastrous world. We may not have needed those useless keys or spirits after all!" The man went into a fit of hysterics, making Lucy furious at the white haired man.

Anger filled her eyes as she tried to stand to yell at the man.

"You're despicable. Those are my friends, not spirits for you to throw around to get what you want. Also, haven't you learned not to mess with Fairy Tail and Sabertooth already? We've taken down some of the most powerful mages on this planet, who says we can't do the same to you?" She seethed, the man chuckling darkly in response.

He pulled out a key, and began furiously opening the cell doors, making Lucy brace herself.

"What did you say to me? You think you can talk to people like that? Who even are you to think that, you wench!" He screamed close to her face, pieces of his saliva hitting her. His hand connected to her cheek, making Lucy gasp.

He fisted her hair, yanking as hard as he could. "Next time, keep that pretty little mouth shut." He spat before throwing her down, making Lucy groan in pain.

"Hurry Sting, please."