Find her

Hey my pandas! How are y'all? I hope you're swell!

Welp, schools started. I've made it through my first week! I've got so much homework already, it's not fun :(

But I hope schools going well for you guys!

Anyways, without further ado, on with the story! Enjoy :)

—————————————————————-

Normal P.O.V

Unbeknownst to the mages looking for Lucy, she was not very far away.

In fact, she was in the same woods, not more than a mile away from where she disappeared.

She was in a small wooden cabin that held a few cells underneath, hidden by a trap door under the floor boards.

But to the mages, it was as if Lucy had vanished out of thin air.

Lucy's scent had even dissipated, for the cabin is surrounded by a magic that blocks the scents of all those inside it. The man who owned the cabin had done this kind of activity before as you can tell by his protective elements.

This mans identity has never been found, he always has a cloth mask and a large cloak draped over his body. The members of his own guild do not even know of his identity, they only know him as Master or Sir.

This mans magic was powerful, his magic power rivaled the wizards saints. But due to his evil nature and hidden name, he has not been invited to become a wizard saint.

The guild Darkness Rises was a fairly unknown name, for the guilds and mages wanting to defeat them are wiped out, with no one left being able to remember them, they are seemingly unknown of.

The council however, is very aware of their presence, but does not want to make it known to the public. That's why only a few members from Fairy Tail and Sabertooth are made known of their existence.

And those mages are scouring the forest for their dear Lucy.

The three exceeds flying high in the sky, hoping to get any possible visuals on the blonde or anything suspicious.

"Ugh! Where'd she go?" Gray yelled, freezing everything in sight due to his anger. The mages were left disappointed when the location of Lucy was not revealed by any of the guild members during Rogues infiltration mission.

"I don't know, keep searching! She may not be far." Erza shouted back, slashing every tree in her path.

"Her scent disappeared. It's like she vanished." Natsu panicked, the seriousness of their predicament finally washing over him.

"She did vanish Natsu, why do you think we're out here? We're not here just to be here! Now shut up and keep looking." Sting seethed, making Natsu want to fight back but he stopped himself before any regretful remarks left his lips.

He knew how Sting was feeling, Natsu felt similar sensations when Lisanna disappeared all those years ago. Even though they were little, he felt much love for the girl, and her 'dying' really affected the boy. Natsu can only imagine the stress Sting is feeling.

Lucy, however, was feeling even more stress as she was being attacked by a strange man she didn't even know.

"You're so useless! How can you not open a portal to the celestial world? What kind of celestial mage are you?" He kicked her stomach, rage in his bones because he wasn't able to find a successful way into the realm, destroying his plans of taking over more than one world.

Lucy could only think of the stupidity of the man before her. First he thought celestial wizards had ways of accessing the celestial world on their own will, then he was mad because her keys wouldn't open some sort of portal, and now he was taking it out on her because of his own foolishness?

Yes, she had to admit, it in a weird way made sense that celestial mages could access the celestial world. But it also didn't because anyone with common knowledge about celestial wizards know they can only summon spirits, not visit their world unless invited by the spirit king, and she sure won't tell him that, not likely the king would invite him anyway.

"You idiot, do you really think that we have access to the celestial realm? Any human would die if they went!" Lucy coughed, mocking his foolishness.

A sharp groan left her dry mouth as his foot hit her chest with such force she was moved backboards, making the chain tighten around her wrist the farther she got across the floor.

"You dare think you can talk back to me? Stupid bimbo." He growled as he locked her cell, stomping away.

"Wow, I didn't know there was a mirror down here." She whispered to herself, silently praising herself for her corny insult.

Lucy's stomach ached in pain, she has been with the man for over a week, not eating once. Her body began to look like the girl across from her, disheveled and weak.

A layer of dirt was caked onto her smooth, porcelain skin. Scars and scratches decorated almost every inch of her skin. The girl curled into a ball, letting tears fall from her hollow eyes.

She wanted to be home, in a nice warm bubble bath.

Her mind trailed to Sting, the bright boy who never failed to make her happy.

His memory was the only think keeping her sane.