Drifting Thoughts

Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying the story so far!

We're officially half way through!

Thank you so much for all the love, it really means a lot.

Without further ado, on with the story! Enjoy :)

——————————————————————

Normal P.O.V

Lucy had just reached her apartment, a smile playing at her lips when her back rested upon her own bed, and not one at an inn.

But a wave of sadness washed over her at the thought of Sting not being with her. It's crazy, just a week ago Lucy had no idea who Sting even was, and now, she can't bare the thought of being away from him.

"Oh well, I'll see him soon. Might as well unpack!" She smiled, throwing all of her dirty clothes into the wash, and placing her other items in their given spots. When she was done with her suitcase, she moved onto her backpack which held smaller things she may have needed.

Her mind trailed back to the events that took place at the ball. Her cheeks became inflamed, her eyes pricking with tears of joy.

She had finally felt appreciated on a whole new level.

"Luce? Why are you crying?" She heard Natsu suddenly ask, the boy must have snuck into her apartment.

"I'm just so happy, it's not big deal." She giggled, she may have said it was no big deal, but it surely was.

"I'm glad, but do you want to go to the guild with me?" He asked, happy flying through her window and into her chest.

"Please Lucy." The cat pleaded, Lucy giggled and nodded, grabbing her keys and walking out the door. When she walked out of her building, Natsu was already waiting outside for her.

The pair walked to the guild, almost being hit with a chair when they walked in. Lucy went straight towards the bar, ordering a strawberry milkshake to which she believed she deserved after all her hard work. 

Sting had just returned to Sabertooth, and was about to head to the masters office, which was now his.

He walked in, feeling almost overwhelmed at his new life. He could no longer be as reckless as he was, he had to take a step up and lead a whole guild of people!

Even with all of his doubts, he knew he could do it. He had faith in himself, especially after his conversation with Lucy.

With a smile on his face, he began his work as master.