Chapter: Day-2

Colby's POV
-Sunday
-Part-1

My bed had never felt this warm, I don't want to wake up. This person is so warm... Wait. I opened my eyes to find Sam sleeping next to me, he looked so cute. Ugh, why do I keep saying things like that?

I nudged Sam with my elbow to wake him up, luckily he woke up with one nudge so I didn't have to do it again. I hated hurting him it hurts me too.

"Good morning." His morning voice is so sexy. Why am I saying these things?

"Good morning, we should stay like this to see if any of the roommates walk in."

"Okay, but come closer it'll be weirder." I blushed so hard when he said that.

We stayed like this for about what seemed like 10 minutes but I know it was more.

"Sam have you seen Col-." Jake opened the door and looked surprised or shocked, I couldn't really tell.

To make it seem like we didn't want him to see us like that, I shoved Sam away.

"What d-did I just walk i-into." I definitely did not expect this reaction from him.

"Nothing, dude why are you acting so weird," Sam said in a confused voice.

"W-weren't you a-and Colby c-cuddling."

"We weren't." Jakes' face was priceless.

"W-why is Colby in y-your bed either way sam."

"Yesterday we went out, he came up to my room to put some of my bags down and passed out on my bed." I have no idea how Sam came up with that lie so fast.

"That makes sense, I swear you guys were cuddling." He looked relieved.

"Dude, I swear we weren't, that's just weird he's my best friend." I don't know how I sounded so calm when inside I was nervous as hell.

"Uhh. Okay...well, I'm going to go." He immediately ran out of the door but managed to close it at the same time.

I got up off the and stretched, Sam doing the same but checking his phone first.

"Colby, Kat just texted and said she wants to hang out, what should I say. " I completely forgot that we also had to hide this from her, honestly I didn't really like kat.

"Say you can't because we have meetings to go to all day and that you can't hang out all next week because you're busy." While I was talking, I'm guessing he was texting what I was saying.

"Okay, I sent it, what should we do." I should really start to plan ahead.

"First breakfast then we go on from there." He nodded and we went downstairs.

Aaron was there eating, perfect.  I nudged Sam signaling that it was solby time. (Lol sorry it sounds so funny)

"Sammy you want anything for breakfast." Aaron has never heard me call Sam 'Sammy'

Aaron looked up from his phone and looked at me. Can't wait to see how he reacts. 

"Yeah, sure some eggs thanks colbs." Sam came up to me and whispered something in my ear.

"I'm going to do something just follow along, I really want to get the best reaction out of him." I nodded my head.

I went over to the fridge and got out some eggs. I finished making the eggs and put them on 2 plates, I sat on top of the counter and ate my eggs. I think Sam forgot what he was going to do. Before I could think about anything else, Sam went in between my legs and just ate his eggs. I glanced over at Aaron really quickly and saw him staring at us.

Sam finished his eggs and set the plate aside.

"Sam not now, he's in here," I said in a low whisper but Aaron probably heard me.

Sam grabbed his plate and went upstairs, well he just left the room but made it seem like he went upstairs.

"What was that Colby."

"What do you mean." I loved how confused they always looked.

"You whispered 'not now sam, he's in here'."

"Dude I don't know what your talking about I said 'we have to go now, we can't be late for this meeting'." I could tell he didn't believe me, but I just went with it.

"Gotta go man see you later." I ran up the stairs into Sam's room and waited for Sam.

Sam opened the door and immediately jumped on the bed.

"I heard what you said I looked around the corner and saw his face, these reactions are my favorite." We both were enjoying this, it was nice.

"Well we don't have anything to do today and we kinda told everyone we had meetings today, so what are we going to do." I should really start thinking before I speak.

"Well, we could rent a hotel room today and just stay there overnight."

"Ya, okay let's get some spare clothes."

We both went into our separate rooms and packed some stuff we would need.  I wonder what we're going to do in the hotel.

There is going to be another part to this, I want to make them as good as possible.