Chapter: Day-6

Colby's POV
Friday
Part-2

"Devyn, please don't tell anyone." I had been begging her for the past 10 minutes not to tell anyone, about what she had just seen.

I wasn't ashamed of kissing Sam but I just needed to figure out somethings, like my sexuality. I know I like Sam but I'm just confused, I've never found another man attractive only Sam.

"Fine I won't but you owe me an explanation by tomorrow." She said leaving the room.

I turned to look at Sam who hadn't said a word since we kissed.

"Sam are you okay?"

"N-no" Before I asked why, he ran out of the bathroom.

I tried to run after him but was stopped in the middle of the kitchen by Aaron.

"Why did Sam just run off." He said concerned.

"I-I don't know, c-can you please get out of my way."

He wasn't moving so I shoved passed him knocking him to the floor, I ran out the door and saw that Sam's car was gone. I got inside my car and drove to Katrina's house to see if he was there.

I got out of my car and knocked on her door.

"What are you doing here." She said irritated. Did I forget to mention she hates me, and I hate her?

"Have you seen Sam."

"No, why?"

"Why do you care." I spat out.

"Because he's my boyfriend when you find him tell him we need to talk." I rolled my eyes and got back inside my car.

I went to Sam's favorite places to hang out but had no luck, I decided to call Devyn to see if he had gone back home.

"Hey, Devyn is Sam home."

"No."

"Do you know of any places that Sam might be at."

"Have you gone to his favorite cafè?"

"Ya."

"How about the abandoned factory that you two always talk about."

"No, thanks Devyn I'll call you if I find him."

I hung up and drove an hour to the factory. Whenever either of us was upset or frustrated we would go to the factory and sit at the top. It was one of the first places we explored in LA, we came up with some of our best ideas up there. Why didn't I look there first?

I pulled over to the side of the road and parked my car, the factory was inside the woods, not many people knew about it. It was our special spot.

It took me 3 hours to find the factory, I hadn't been there in a long time, that I forgot the trail to get there.

I went inside and found the ladder that leads to the roof, it was a lot higher than I remembered, I climbed all the way to the top and didn't see anyone.

I searched the whole building but didn't see him. I then remembered that there was a secret ladder that leads to a secret room, that only the two of us knew about because there was no graffiti and it looked untouched since we found it.

I went into the room that had the ladder and climbed it, when I reached the room I saw Sam sitting on the floor looking out of a small window.

I walked over to him without making a noise and sitting next to him, he turned his head and looked at me.

"What are you doing here." He said with sadness in his voice.

"I came here to look for you, it took me 3 hours to find you." I was so happy that I had found him.

"Why did you run off?"

"I was ashamed that I had kissed you, I didn't want to get rejected so I just left."

"Why would you be ashamed, that you kissed me."

"Because of your straight Colby, and I love you as more than a friend, I've loved you since the day we meet."

"I don't know what I am, but what I do know is that I'm in love with you Sam." It felt so good to say that aloud.

"Wait, really?" He said with a sigh of relief.

"Yes, really. "

I came closer to Sam and cupped his cheeks, I slowly closed the gap between us. I felt fireworks go off in my heart, kissing sam felt right.

I always knew I wasn't straight, but my parents made me believe that being gay was wrong, I didn't want to disappoint them so I just hid who I really was.

We decided to spend the night in the factory, we did a lot of kissing and a lot of talking. We planned to not tell anyone until we figured everything out.

I had a weird feeling that someone was watching us, but I figured since no one really knew this place it was just me being paranoid.

Thank you for 500 reads❤