Chapter: First Date

Colby's POV
Tuesday
(Trigger warning)

I woke up and saw that Sam was still sleeping. All this stuff was affecting him way more than it was affecting me. Today was the perfect day to plan the date. It would take his mind off of everything. I wrote him a note and left to plan the date.

Sam's POV

'BEEP BEEP BEEP' I turned my alarm off and got out of bed. Before I went to bed last night, I decided to put an alarm for 1:00 pm to make sure I didn't oversleep. I went to take a shower when I noticed a note taped to the door.

To Sam,
I went out to do something. I'll be back by 7. I left some money on the nightstand, so you could order breakfast. Love you so much.
Love Colby💕

I went over to the nightstand and saw that Colby had left $50. Who spends fifty dollars on breakfast? Anyway, I ordered a cinnamon bun and coffee for breakfast and hopped in the shower. As I was showering, I thought of what Colby could be planning. What if he was looking for Brennen. Or he could be tracking down Katrina. I wish I knew what Colby was doing. I got out of the shower and saw that I had a message from Brennen. Why would he text me?

Brennen- Colby WILL NEVER LOVE YOU.  You're just a worthless, ugly, faggot. Just kill yourself. No one will care. Colby will be happy, he won't have to take care of you anymore.

By the time I was done reading it, my eyes were filled with tears and they were dripping down my face. Maybe Brennen was right. No, he isn't. Colby loves me or does he. My thoughts were eating me alive. I went to the bathroom and got a razor, it brought back bad memories but it was the only way to get rid of the voices, that would return. And started cutting.
Cut
Cut
Cut
I was about to cut again, but I heard someone knock on the door. I quickly wrapped my arm and answered the door. It was room service bringing the breakfast I had ordered. Once they were gone, I went back to the bathroom and, cleaned the cuts and wrapped them again. While I ate my breakfast, I watched Riverdale.

Oh God what if Colby sees them and stops talking to me, I can't lose him he's all I have. I started sobbing just thinking about it, the cinnamon roll that I had been eating was being covered in tears. Great now I have a  depressed, soggy cinnamon bun.

I heard my phone start ringing, I looked at the caller ID it was Colby.

"Hey baby, how are you doing." My heart melted when he said 'baby'.

"I'm good just woke up and ordered breakfast." I wasn't going to tell him about Brennen or the cuts.

"I'll be at the hotel in 2 hours get ready to wear something comfortable." I had 2 hours to get my shit together that seemed like enough time. Right.

"Okay, drive safe. Love you." It felt awesome to Express my feelings, I finally didn't have to hide them.

"Love you too." I hung up the phone feeling the urge to cry again, did he actually love me or was he just playing me? I mean Colby isn't that type of person but you never know.

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked disgusting my hair was all messed up, I had bags under my eyes and I really needed to shave. I grabbed a razor and from the cabinet and started shaving, when I finished I looked like a new man. I gelled my hair to make it look less like a bird's nest.

Yesterday I had someone go to our old hotel room and get our bags. I grabbed a purple take chances hoodie that Colby had given me, a pair of grey skinny jeans, and the Gucci shoes Colby bought me for my birthday.

I still had an hour left so I just went on my phone, I scrolled down my Instagram explorer page looking at all the Colby edits people made from the video Brennen posted. I made sure to use my Colby family account instead of my main ones. I didn't want anyone knowing that I liked the video or else everyone would go crazy. Colby didn't even know I had this account I'm a very secretive person, I might not seem like it but I am.

I heard a knock on the door and went to go see who it was, I opened the door to see Colby standing with a bouquet of Rose's and he was wearing a black hoodie, black skinny jeans, and black vans.

"Awww, Colby." He looked so cute with a bouquet of flowers.

"Let's go before it gets dark." I nodded and locked the door. I didn't want those idiots to go inside our room.

So I'm going to stop it there, I will update when I finish the next part❤