Chapter: Ruined The Moment

Sam's POV
Tuesday
(Sexual content)

We got inside Colby's car and he started driving. After, thirty minutes of driving, we arrived at the woods. Why would Colby bring me to hear? The worst part was it looked creepy since the sun had gone down and it was pitch black.

"Before we go anywhere, put this on," Colby said, handing me a blindfold.

"I swear Cole Robert Brock if you kill me I will haunt you for the rest of your life," I said putting on the blindfold. I heard Colby chuckle, as I grabbed his arm.

Colby guided me to where we were going. All throughout the walk, I kept thinking of what the surprise was. My thoughts were interrupted by Colby taking off my blindfold, to reveal the surprise. The trees were decorated with fairy lights, and there was a picnic blanket in the middle. There was a picnic basket in the middle, with rose petals surrounding the blanket. Colby grabbed my hand and we sat down on the blanket. He opened the picnic basket and took out my favorite foods. Two Nutella sandwiches, a humungous cinnamon roll, and Dr. pepper in wine glasses.

"Awwwwww, thanks to Colby," I said kissing him on the cheek.

We ate and talked about what would've happened if I didn't agree to do the prank with him. As we ate, it started getting hotter and hotter. I couldn't take off my hoodie or Colby would see my bandages.

"You should take your hoodie off, it's getting really hot," Colby said as he took his hoodie off.

"I'm fine," I said. We continued eating and it got even hotter. I started dripping sweating.

"Sam take your hoodie off or you're going to pass out," Colby said seriously.

"I'm fine. Nothing's going to happen to me." I said, wanting to end this conversation.

"Take it off. I can see the sweat on your face." Colby said as he started pulling on my sleeve.

"I SAID NO!!" I screamed yanking my sleeve back.

"You didn't. Please tell me you didn't." Colby said with tears in his eyes.

"I-I don't know w-what your t-talking about," I said. Colby pulled my sleeve up and saw the bandages. He took them off, to reveal my fresh cuts on my arms. Tears fell from his eyes.

"Why would you do this?" He asked with more tears in his eyes. I took my phone out and showed him the text.

Colby looked up from the phone and had anger written all over his face.

"You really believed him." He said with sadness in his voice.

"I-I didn't k-know w-what to b-believe," I said holding back more tears.

"Samuel John Golbach, how many times do I have to tell you that I love you and I will never leave you," Colby said seductively in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine.

Colby moved his face from my ear to look me in the eyes, he had lust and still a hint of anger. I leaned in smashing our lips together, He tasted like Nutella I loved it. I slowly laid down on the blanket that was surprisingly fluffy. Colby climbed on top of me not disconnecting our lips. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied entrance to tease him, apparently he didn't like me teasing him. He moved his hand up my thigh and squeezed 'little Sammy '. I yelped at the feeling which let Colby slide his tongue into my mouth. He explored my mouth tasting every inch, it definitely made 'little Sammy' happy.

Colby tugged at the hem off my shirt, I lifted my arms up letting him take the shirt off, I quickly caught my breathe before our lips found their way to each other again. Colby kissed down my neck, he quickly found my sweet spot and started sucking on it, I let out a high pitched moan. I pulled at the hem of his shirt and took it off, I traced my hands over his chest, wanting to explore the rest of him.

Colby started kissing down my chest sucking at some places leaving hickeys. He kissed down my v line stopping at my pants line. He gave me a reassuring look, I gave him nod, I was ready for this, I had been for years. Colby pulled down my pants leaving me in my boxers, he took off his pants and was also left in his boxers. He started kissing down my v line again until he got to my underwear line. He started pulling down my underwear until we heard leaves crumple. I pulled my pants on while seeing if anyone was there, all I could see was a shady figure running away.

They just had to ruin the mood again, couldn't they just wait until we finished doing it.

"We should go before something happens." I agreed not wanting to be there anymore, I was creeped out.

"Why did they have to be here," I whined I was really in the mood, I could cry.

"You really wanted to go all way didn't you," Colby said with a smirk. I felt my face heat up.

"Oh yeah, you have no idea." I didn't realize I said that aloud until I looked behind me and saw Colby just standing there.

"Colby let's go. I didn't mean to say that aloud." It suddenly got really awkward.

We got to the car without saying a word to each other, why did I have to be so stupid.

"So you really wanted to do it," Colby said with a chuckle, he wasn't going to let me forget about this moment.

I had a weird feeling that something was going to happen when we go to the hotel.