Chapter: The Future

Colby's POV
Time skip 6 months

It has been six months since the hotel incident. We haven't heard from Brennan, Reggie, Katarina, and Jake. We are glad that they haven't been around, we feel safer but we can't let our guard down.

Since what happened with Brennen, I realized that at any moment I could lose Sam. Sam and I have gone on numerous dates, I love Sam and that's why today I'm going to ask him to marry me. I know it's a bit early in our relationship but I'm willing to try.

Sam and I moved out of the trap house once we got home, neither of us felt comfortable staying there. We haven't been able to trust many people, hence why we don't have many friends anymore.

I woke up at 9 and started planning my proposal. Sam had a meeting for merch at 3 and probably won't be back until 6.
When he leaves I'm going to make a trail out of rose petals, leading to our room. The lights are going to be off and there will be candles surrounding our room. When he opens the door, I'm going to give a little speech, then ask him to marry me. I can't wait. I hope he says yes.

Sam's POV

I woke up and saw that it was 12. Colby was in the shower. I decided to surprise him and went downstairs to make breakfast. Thirty minutes later Colby finally got out of the shower.

"Hey, Colbs," I said, putting bacon, pancakes, and eggs on a plate.

"Hey," Colby said, drying his hair with a towel. He looked up and saw the breakfast, "Did you make this for me?" He asked

"No, I made it for my other boyfriend that lives in this apartment," I said sarcastically, laughing at the end.

"Hahaha."

Colby sat down and started eating. While we ate, we talked about how life was going and other weird stuff. Once we were done eating, I realized it was 1:30. I had to start getting ready for my meeting, in half an hour.

Colby's POV

Sam and I finished eating, and he went upstairs to edit a video. I stayed downstairs and waited for Sam to leave. Finally, after an hour he left. I went upstairs and got the rose petals. I started leaving the trail from our bedroom to the front door. It took me two hours to make the trail since I kept stepping on it and ruining it. Sam was going to be home in an hour, I had to hurry up. I got about 50 candles and put them all over the place. Then, I lit all of them. By the time I was finished it was 5:45. I went to our room and got changed into a tuxedo.

Third Person POV

Sam arrived at the apartment and saw that there was a trail of rose petals. All the lights were off and candles were the only source of light. Sam followed the trail and ended up in front of his and Colby's room. He opened the door and saw Colby standing in front of him with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. Colby handed Sam the flowers.

"Sam. Ever since I met you, I felt a connection with you. I didn't know what it was until we did the prank. As we did the prank, I realized that the connection was my love for you. I have never felt the way I feel with you with someone else. You are my other half, my soulmate, and my best friend. I would take another bullet for you in a blink of an eye. You make me feel safe and happy. No one has ever been able to help me with my suicidal thoughts. Except you. You made my life better in so many ways. You are the best boyfriend anyone could ask for. The shit we have been through has made us stronger. Sometimes I wonder, why you stayed by my side, even during my darkest times. Since day one, it's only been you and me. No one else. I can't imagine living without you. Samuel John Golbach, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me." Colby got down on his knee and pulled out a ring. Sam covered his mouth, as tears of joy fell from his eyes and dripped down his face.

"Yes, of course, I"ll marry you," Sam said.

Smut Warning(Sam's POV)

I pulled Colby into a kiss, this was the happiest day if my life and I was ready to take the next step.

Colby put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer too him, he licked the bottom of my lip. I opened my mouth and let him explore my mouth. Our tongues were fighting for dominance which obviously Colby would win but it was fun to try.

Colby started kissing down my neck trying to find my sweet spot. When he found my sweet spot I let out a loud moan. He started sucking on my neck leaving a big hickey on my neck.

He pulled off my shirt and my pants leaving me in my boxers. I stepped back a little and did the same to him. I pushed him on the bed and started kissing down his chest. I kissed down to his V-line and started taking off his boxers.

I slipped his boxers off and threw them across the room, I wrapped my hand around his cock and started pumping him.

"F-fuck." Colby moaned

I bent down and took him into my mouth, I swirled my tongue over his slit which made him moan loudly.

I licked up his shaft and started kissing up to his chest. Colby flipped us over so now he was on top and I was on the bottom. He smashed our lips together and started grinding on me, it was a new and pleasurable sensation. Colby slid my boxers off and threw them somewhere. He went over to our bedside table and grabbed a bottle of lube and a condom.

He spread lube over his fingers and pushed one finger inside of me. It felt weird having a finger literally up  your ass. He started going in out, I felt another finger go inside of me, it took a little to adjust but when I did it was one of the best feelings. Colby removed his fingers which left an emptiness in me.

I felt Colby line up with my entrance and slowly push in. I bit my lip holding the whimper threatening to come out.

"Tell me if you want to stop." I shook my head feeling him move even more inside me.

Every couple of seconds he would move an inch letting me get used to the feeling. He was eventually completely inside of me and I felt filled.

"Tell me when to move." I could tell that Colby didn't want to hurt me.

"Move," I said in a whisper

He slowly moved started moving knowing that I would feel pain at first. I had a tear rolling down my face because the pain was more than I thought but I knew I would get used to it. After a while of him going slower, I had gotten used to it.

"Faster." I was starting to feel needy, I need him to make me scream his name and I wanted to feel his cum inside me.

Colby started going faster leaving me a moaning mess.

"F-fuck your so tight." Colby moaned.

"F-faster."

Colby started moving faster and faster.

"Fuck." He hit my prostate making me moan loudly.

I think he realized that he had hit my prostate because he was pounding into it every time, I tried to hold in my orgasm but it was starting to get impossible.

"I am going to c-cum." Colby went even faster and started pumping me with his hand.

"Cum for me baby." He whispered seductively in my ear, with those words I cummed all over his hand.

"I'm almost there baby," Colby said moving even faster. I needed to feel his cum inside me.

"I want to feel you cum inside me," I said between moans.

With those words, he cummed inside me riding out his high. He fell beside me breathing heavily. We were both sweaty and exhausted.

Smut over

"I love you," I said closing my eyes.

"I love you too." Colby lifted my finger and put the ring on it. I was officially getting married to Colby Brock and I couldn't feel happier.

Sorry if this was crappy, this is my first writing smut and it was very weird. Tomorrow I will upload the last chapter.❤