Chapter: Revenge

Colby's POV
(Unconsentual sexual content, Trigger warning)

I was slightly irritated that we had to stop what we were doing on our date. I know Sam was more pissed than I was, he looked so disappointed when we left, it kind of turned me on.

I still had a feeling that something was about to happen, I know when one of Brennens minions are following us they don't make any noise, but today they do. I think they wanted us to go back to the hotel.

I was actually hoping to see Brennen or one of them there, I wanted them to feel pain for what they did to my Sammy. I will only be able to do semi damage since I don't want to break my stitches.

We pulled into the hotel valet giving the car keys to a man around our age. Every step I took towards the hotel felt like walking to my own death. Whatever was about to happen, at all costs I had to protect Sam. We stepped into the elevator, I looked at Sam reading his expression, I could sense he also felt what I was feeling.

The elevators door opened I stepped outside of the elevator feeling something that couldn't be put in words because it was a feeling nobody should feel.

I walked down the hallway towards our hotel room, I wanted nothing more than to run away and not have to deal with whatever was behind that door. What the fuck did we get ourselves into?

I looked at Sam and it was like we made a silent agreement It was like whatever happens we will get through it. I placed my hand on the doorknob and slowly opened the door.

I stepped into the room with Sam and saw two wooden chairs near our bed, we stepped farther into the room inspecting every inch to make sure no one was there.

I heard something behind me so I turned around but was stopped with something hitting my head, all I saw was darkness.

Sam's POV

I heard Colby's body fall to the floor with blood trickling down the side of his face. I turned around to see two pieces of shit. Brennan and Reggie. I felt my blood boil, I'm surprised Reggie didn't learn his lesson last time we met. That just means that I have to leave permanent damage this time. I would do whatever it took to keep Colby safe.

"What the fuck are you doing, you crazy bastards." Definitely going to beat the shit out of them.

"Wow little Sammy has a temper," Brennen said with a taunting voice.

"Don't fucking call me that, I only have a temper when I see your ugly ass faces." I won't give them the pleasure to push me around and think I can't talk back.

"If I were you, I would watch your mouth," Reggie said trying to make me scared. It wasn't going to work.

"And if I don't, what are you idiots going to do," I said getting closer to them.

"You really want to know," Brennen said with a smirk.

"Try me a bitch." I spat, I was ready to kill.

"Reggie grabs Colby," Brennen said punching me in the face, making me blackout.

Time Skip 30 minutes

I opened my eyes to see Colby tied to the bed frame I looked down to see I was tied up. My face really hurt from the punch.

"Well look who's awake," Reggie said.

"Next time when I tell you to shut your mouth you shut it. Because this will happen to your little boyfriend." Brennen said pointing to Colby. Reggie started crawling towards Colby and started touching him.

Colby was awake now and had tears running down his face, his eyes were filled with fear nothing was worse than seeing him like that.

"Leave him the fuck alone," I said holding back my tears.

"Reggie makes it painful, I want Colby to suffer and I want Samuel to watch every moment of it." I heard Reggie start unbuckling Colby pants. My anger was growing, I could feel my self start losing control.

"S-stop." Colby cried. Those words set me off. I looked at Reggie and saw him force himself on Colby. Brennen was looking at them with a smirk plastered on his ugly face.

"F-fuck Colby." Reggie moaned. I completely lost it.

I stood up still tied to the chair and moved to the wall, I banged the chair against the wall to break it, it only took one try and I was free.

I jumped on the bed and tackled Reggie off of Colby. Reggie fell to the floor with a big thud. Brennen ran towards me and tried to grab me. I shoved him into the wall making him fall to the ground. I ran over to Colby and untied him and helped him get his clothes on. I looked into his eyes and saw anger and hatred.  I got out of the bed and went towards Reggie once again losing control.

Third Person POV

Colby had also lost control and went towards Brennen. Sam went on top of Reggie and started punching his face not caring about the cries and pleads.
Colby grabbed Brennen by the shirt and banged him against the wall several times.

Colby punched and kicked Brennen not caring about his stitches. Sam was also doing the same with Reggie. They didn't plan on stopping until they were dead but they both knew they wouldn't get away with murder. Both of them didn't know what was happening and how much power they had, all the years of them not being able to defend themselves from other people was finally coming out.

Brennen tried to pull out a knife that he had brought but failed, Colby smacked it out of his hand making it go towards Sam. Brennen was terrified he had never seen somebody so angry, he knew he deserved the pain but he wouldn't stop all he wanted was Colby.

Reggie was also terrified, Jake had forced him to go to the hotel with Brennen, Reggie didn't deserve the pain, he was trying to make Jake proud of him for once.

Sam saw the knife out of the corner of his eye and had an idea. He grabbed the knife and cut 4 lines on each of Reggie's arms. Reggie cried out in pain, he hated his life at that moment and wished he was never born.

Sam got off of Reggie and went towards Brennen, Sam patted Colby on the shoulder signaling him to stop, Colby got off of Brennen and saw what Sam was doing to Brennen.

"You will never have Colby he is MINE," Sam said with a smirk. Sam cut 7 times on each arm, each time pressing harder.

Brenne and Reggie got up and ran away. They were in so much pain they barely made it to their van. Sam and Colby got out of their trance and realized what happened, they didn't feel bad nor did they regret it.

This book will be ending soon.