Chapter: Past

Sam's POV
Past

If you want to skip this you can, this is just Sam's POV during the whole thing. Up until the kiss.

I was in my room, editing a video when all of a sudden I felt someone grab my shoulders and yell my name. I turned around and saw Colby.

"Dude, you scared me," I said as he started laughing.

He looked so cute when he laughed. What am I saying? He looks cute 24/7. Anyway, once he was done laughing, he sat on my bed and signaled me to go over there.

When I sat down he told me his plan to win the prank wars. We would be pretending to be a couple. When he said that, I felt my heart explode with happiness. Ever since I met Colby, I have been in love with him. I agreed to do the prank with him.

   As the week went on, we kept dropping hints. On Saturday, Colby told me to call him 'babe' when we were in the car and when we went downstairs.

When we were at tender greens and we saw Brennen, I came up with an idea. I called Colby 'babe' for the third time and it felt so normal. I just wish I could call Colby 'babe' every day.

Sunday morning, I woke up with Colby's arms wrapped around me. He told me we should stay in bed just in case the roommates came in. I told him to come closer so it would be weirder for them. But really I just wanted to be wrapped in his warmth.

Jake walked in and his face was priceless when he saw Colby and I 'cuddling'.

We went downstairs and Colby called me Sammy. I loved when he called me that. Later during the day, we went to a hotel and practiced how the roommates were going to find us.

When we're practicing, for some reason, I felt so calm, but I could see that Colby was very nervous. We had to take off our shirts and pretend like we were going to go further than just making out. Colby tried to put his thumb on my neck and pretend like he was kissing me, But it failed, so I just told him to actually kiss my neck. He practiced kissing my neck and I had to bite my lip to contain my moans in. His lips felt so good against my neck.

We went back home on Monday, and when we got there, all the roommates were waiting for us. They started asking questions about us acting weird and why we were spending so much time together. We came up with an answer to every question except one. Neither of us knew what to say, so I just said that I was Homesick and started crying.

The next morning when Colby and I went downstairs everyone was staring at us. When they brought up what happened yesterday I immediately started crying again. Colby hugged me and put his arms around my waist. It felt so good being in his arms.

Colby told me to get ready because we were going to go to Chick-fil-A. While we were in Chick-fil-A, we talked about the plan and what we were going to do. Then we went back home and went to sleep. 

On Wednesday, we went to IHOP and got breakfasts for everyone. As we waited outside for someone to open the door, Colby called me Sammy again. Every time he called me Sammy my heart would grow 1 size more.

Once we were done eating, we went to the park and took some "couple" pictures. When we got back home everyone was getting ready to leave for dinner.

After they left, Colby said we should start filming the intro. Before he got the stuff, I asked him if he was going to give me the hickey now, so we could tell the fans we did it with makeup beforehand.

Colby sat in front of me and I tilted my head over so he could start. As he was sucking on my neck, I bit my lip to prevent the moans from escaping my mouth, Colby was so good at this.

Everything was going great until I let out a small moan. My face turned red and so did Colby's, he quickly rushed to get the equipment.

We did the intro and then we started preparing everything. I put my shirt on the railing and Colby put his shirt in front of my bedroom door, We left the door a little open.

Colby asked if one of us should take off our pants and I said I would. I sat up against the headboard on the bed and Colby wrapped his legs around me.

We heard the door open, then Colby started kissing my neck. As he was kissing me, I let out small moans to make it seem real. This was the best day of my life.

I heard Corey squeal and so did Colby. He kept kissing my neck for a few minutes then stopped.

I woke up to Colby shaking me. He said that we going to meet up with Brennen. I was changing and I looked in the mirror then I realized how many hickeys Colby had given me.

I pretended to be mad but I was actually happy. It felt good to be marked by him. We went downstairs and everyone stared at us.

Colby and I ran into his car and started laughing. I moved the bangs from his eyes, so I could see his ocean blue eyes. When we got to the park, I grabbed Colby's hand and intertwined our fingers together.

Brennen pulled Colby away from me and started asking him stuff. While I was waiting for them I found a rock to sit on but instead I fell off of it and hurt my knee.

Colby carried me to the car and we drove home. When we got home Colby put me on the counter and got the first aid kit.

As he put the Hydrogen Peroxide on my knee, I started crying. He grabbed my chin and wiped the tears from my eyes.

Our faces were inches from each other so I just went for it. I pressed my lips onto him and after a few seconds, he started to kiss back. I wanted this moment to last forever.

We heard Devyn squeal and say "Oh My God". This was going to be hard to come up with an excuse for.