Chapter: Day-5

Colby's POV
Wednesday/the big day
Part-1

Maybe if I open my eyes it will all be a dream, and I won't have to do the main part of the prank. Here goes nothing.

I opened my eyes and saw Sam putting on a grey shirt.

"Hey, you ready for today." Definitely not dreaming.

"No, not really."

"It'll be fine, I hope." At least I wasn't the only one nervous.

"They should be leaving around 5 pm,  so what do you want to do in the meantime.

"First can we get some food, I'm starving," Sam said rubbing his stomach

"I'm in the mood for some IHOP, you want to get some?" You can't go wrong with pancakes.

"Should we ask the roommates if they want some?" Sam was always caring, that's one of the reasons why I lo- liked him.

"Yeah, I'll text them in the group chat." I pulled out my phone and texted the group chat.

Trap house

Colby: I and Sam are going to get IHOP, you guys want anything.
Corey: you know my usual, Devyn also wants some.
Aaron: get me what Corey orders.
Jake:  you already know bro.

"They all want some, "I said looking up from my phone.

"Okay, you're paying." I grabbed my wallet, car keys and waited for Sam to grab his stuff.

We left the house and got inside my car. Luckily we had an IHOP near us so we didn't have to drive that far.

We order the food and waited 20 minutes for the food. We ended up having to carry 4 big bags of food and 4 trays of drinks, it was so hard to get the food into the car without spilling it.

On the drive back home I decided to call Devyn to help us being the food in when we got home.

"Hey, we're almost at the house could you open the door for us when we bang on the door."

"Okay." I hung up and put my phone in my pocket.

We pulled into the house and got out of the car. We each grabbed two big bags in one hand and two trays of drinks in the other. We walked in front of the door and with my foot I banged against the door.

"Sammy, make sure you don't spill the drinks."

"Okay, make sure you don't too." He said with a giggle.

The door flew open and there stood Devyn with arms crossed.

"Hey, Devyn could you help us." She looked irritated for some reason.

She grabbed the drinks and brought them to the kitchen, we followed her to the kitchen and set everything down.

"Are you okay Devyn," Sam said I'm guessing I wasn't the only one to notice her being irritated

"No I'm not okay Sam, you and Colby are acting weird and when anyone asks you guys act like you don't know. I heard you two giggling and you guys never call each other those nicknames you have for each other." Oh Devyn, if only you knew this was a prank.

"We're not acting weird you guys just think that."

Devyn stormed off without another word. I and Sam finished eating in silence.

"Sam wants to go somewhere."

"Yeah, sure."

We put our dishes in the sink and got back in the car.

"So where are we going?"

"We're going to go take Instagram pictures and Snapchat stories to post." We had forgotten that we also needed to make the fans believe something was up.

"Okay let's go to the park, they have some cute places to take pictures."

The drive to the park wasn't that long. We decided to take pictures underneath a cherry blossom tree and near a river.

Are Snapchat stories consisted of me and Colby taking videos of each other and captioning it 'this is an amazing view' and zooming onto Sam or 'date time'.

We ended up staying there until 4:30, I realized what time it was and told Sam that we had to go. I had come up with a whole set up to lead the roommates to Sam's room, all I needed to do was tell him.

Tomorrow I will be posting the second part❤