Part 4

*Next Morning*

*Y/N's POV*

I ended up staying on my cat form for the rest of the night as I was to tried to change back into my human form.

I woke up when I heard Jin whisper to Namjoon about me.

"Joon.. I think we need to give her a room, now we know she's a hybrid she need a to be treated like us, it's unfair to force her to be a cat all the time" Jin said in a hushed voice not wanting to wake my sleeping form.

I slowly opened my eyes and let out a small yawn as I slowly stood up.

Jin noticed I was awake and spoke to me in a soft voice  " Hey Y/N why don't you change back to human form and put on these clothes we found.... Sorry if they are the wrong size they were the only girls clothes we could find"

"Meet us in the dining room when your ready to have breakfast" he said before turning to leave with Namjoon closely following behind him.

*Y/N's Clothes*

After getting ready I slowly walked toward what I assumed was the bathroom and walked straight in

When I opened the door there stood a half dressed Yoongi putting his shirt on. I froze and stood there staring at him in awe.

"What are you doing ?" He said as he turned to face me now fully dressed

I looked at the floor and started blushing, I was just caught staring at him " I was looking for the bathroom" I whispered carefully lifting my face to look at him.

"Well it's not in here" He said as he barged passed me into the corridor.

"I can see that!" I said slightly raising my voice and immediately regretting it after the look he gave me.

He turned around and walked away with little stomps.

*Yoongi's POV*

*5 minutes earlier*

I was getting dressed in my room as I woke up later than everyone else, rushing because I was hungry and wanted to get down to breakfast as quick as I could.

I took my pj top off and started putting my clean top on.

As I raised my arms I heard the door click open and I saw through the corner of my eye Y/N was standing there staring at my half-dresses figure.

"What are you doing" I said getting the girls attention. She looked down at the floor as her face went bright red. Making it obvious she was staring.

"I was looking for the bathroom" She whispered as she looked at me.

" Well it's not here" I said as I barged past her not wanting to show her how flustered I was.

"I can see that!" She shouted back at me I turned around for a split second to glare at her before I stomped off, annoyed at how flustered I was getting over her.

I went downstairs and walked into the dining room ignoring everyone who was talking.

"I thinks she's cute" I heard Jimin say which made my blood boil.

"She's not cute, she's the opposite of cute. She's annoying and getting on my nerves-" I shouted not wanting to hear any of the other members talking about her.

As I said that she walked into the dining room with a sad expression.

" What's wrong kitten?" Jimin asked in a concerned tone causing me to scoff.

"You think I'm annoying?" she said as she looked straight into my eyes ignoring Jimin. She looked like she was going to cry, but she never did.

"I-i" I tried speaking but she interrupted me.

" Forget it!" She said and turned around walking away quickly.

"That wasn't a very nice thing to say!" Jin said to me in a angry voice.

"You should apologise to her hyung" Tae said looking towards the door which she left through.

"I know.." Jin said with a evil smile. " You can take her shopping to get her whatever she wants with your own money"

"Bu-"

"No buts this is final.. You can take Jungkook with you in sure he would like to get to know Y/N better anyways"

"Fineeee" I grown in annoyance as Jungkook claps happily, excited for the day ahead.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys thanks for reading our story and supporting us in our journey so far. Sorry that is yet another short chapter we will make them longer soon.

Make sure you save our story and give it a vote,and leave any feedback on our story in the comments. As well as going and checking out @taehyung_army_fans_account for daily bts updates . From B and L ~