Chapter 13

*3rd Person Pov*

*Group Chat*

7 Crackheads + Kitty:

Jin: Hey guys…

Tae: Hey hyung

Jimin: Hey Jin eomma

Rm: We have something to tell you…

Hobi: YOU'RE DATING!!!! 

Jin: We haven't said anything yet…

Tae: wait… your pregnant???

Rm: no Tae, that isn't what that means…

Hobi: LOOK… LOOK 

Rm: wait what how did you get that photo?

Hobi: ummm……

Y/N: he followed you…

Jin: DID U SEE?

Hobi: see what?

Jimin: yeah see what hyung?

Tae: wait…. ARE YOU REALLY PREGNANT?????!!!!!!!

Rm: what the fuck tae, no, not yet 

Jin: watch your language

Yoongi: r u 2 coming home soon?

Rm: we are now on our way home

Y/N: we are now going to order food, what should we get?

Yoongi: i want seafood

Y/N: oml same

Rm: no seafood, I WANT MEAT

Jin: i want P I Z Z A and P A S T A

Tae: I want a hamburger

Hobi: AND SPRITE

Kookie: i want banana milk.

Y/N: should we just get panda express?0p

Tae: panda panda panda , PANDA EXPRESS.

Kookie: can we have a movie night as well?

Yoongi: yeah sure.

(Time skip to when they are home)

“ We are home” namjoon shouts as everyone else runs towards the door to great them

“ How was the date?” Tae asks

“ GIVE ME DETAILS” Hobi shouts.

“ The date was amazing, we even went on the ferris wheel and kis-” Jin was going on before he got interrupted by Namjoon

“ The date was great, just great” Namjoon looks at Jin with a stern expression, “ lets keep this between us baby” Joon whispers in Jins ear seductively. Namjoon then walks into the front room looking back at Jin and winking at him.

“Food should be here soon” Yoongi said in a tired voice as he was sitting on the sofa with Y/N asleep as a cat on his lap.

Tae runs back through into the front room

 “ OMG OUR LITTLE KITTY LOOKS SO CUTE” he shouted excitedly while going towards Yoongi and Y/N.

“ Shut the fuck up you alian before you wake her up” Yoongi says while glaring at Tae. Y/N started to wake up as she jumped off of Yoongi's lap and went into another room as she came back in human form, 

Yoongi then turns towards Tae giving him a death glare. “ You may want to run…” Yoongi said in a low voice, Tae them proceeds to sprint out of the front room, “ Kookie go kill him for me I can't be bothered to run, if you kill him I will buy you all the banana milk you want” 

“ Ok hyung” Jungkook replied as he went to chase tae.

*3rd Person Pov*

Jungkook kept chasing Tae around the house as he was determined to get the banana milk, Tae then ran into his room and Jungkook followed, he then shut the door behind him, locking it as to make sure he has no chance to escape. Jungkook then grabbed Tae and pinned him against the wall.

“ I've got you now” Jungkook whispered in Tae’s ear. Taehyung then leant forward and pressed his lips onto Jungkooks, causing 

Jungkook to stumble back in shock. Tae then took this as a chance to escape as he ran back towards the front room where the others were, leaving Jungkook sitting on the floor in confusion.

*Jungkook pov*

What the hell just happened? Why did Tae do that ? Is Tae gay? I am so confused. 

*Y/N Pov*

I see The quickly sprint back to the living room bright red.. what happened in there?

A few moments later Jungkook stumbles in avoiding eye contact with Tae.

"So what movie are we watching?" I asked wanting to get rid of the awkward atmosphere that just surrounded us.

“ What do you want to watch my kitty” Yoongi asked

“ I want to watch 50 shades” i replied

“ YASSS 50 SHADES LET'S GET TURNT BITCHESSSS” Jin replied calmly.

“ Whats 50 shades?” Tae asks looking towards Namjoon

“ You'll find out…” Namjoon says with a sigh

I then go to the movie rack to find the movie, when I found it I went to turn the movie on. Once the movie was on I went back to the sofa, I was about to sit down but yoongi pulled me onto his lap. 

As I was about to protest the doorbell rang.

*Ding Dong*

"I'll get it" Hobi shouts getting up and running towards the door and then returning with all the food. He places it on the table evenly so we can all grab what we want.

As I'm eating I turn towards Yoongi and see Him watching me.

"What?" I say with my mouth full.

"Nothing" he says continuing to eat.

"Oooh, this is nice, Yoongi try this" I say as I put my chopsticks towards him. He bites the food off my chopsticks, as he does he goes red and I realise what I did.

When Yoongi and I finish eating I put our plates on the table and snuggle further back into Yoongi purring slightly, forgetting everyone else is in the room.

I go red but ignore everyone stares as I continue to watch the movie. Soon enough, the first sex scene comes on. To try distract myself from it I start moving around on Yoongi's lap to get more comfy. He grabs my hips and whispers in my ear "Stop moving kitten" in a rough voice. I stop moving completely and I feel my heartbeat increase. I hope he can't hear how fast my heart it beating right now.

I soon realise why he asked me to stop moving as the next sex scene comes on. I feel something poking into me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, thanks for reading our story. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and continue to res din the future.

Make sure to follow our account, vote on our story and leave and comments you think off. We will try to answer as much as possible.

Bye Bye Until Next Time B and L 💜💜💜💜💜💜