Chapter 19

*Hobi's pov*

We were all at the dining table eating breakfast when I overheard tae indirectly saying that he liked Kookie. So this is when I decided that I was first going to find out if kookie has feelings for tae, and second in going to try and get them together, but I will need help.

" Eomma Jin and Y/N i need to speak to you two after breakfast " I said while smiling happily.

"Ummmm ok" Y/N replied confused.

"Why do you need to speak to us?" Jin asked.

"I just do, don't question it" I said while laughing mischievously.

"Okk" Jin replied.

After breakfast I walked away to my room as Y/N and Jin followed me.

"Why do you need us Hobi?" Jin asked questionably

"Okkkkkkk so I think that Tae likes Kookie and I need help finding out if this is true" I replied

"And why would you think that" Y/N asked.

"Ok so you know at dinner when they said that Kookie had no one to love? Tae said that he would change that" I replied while smiling at the others.

"Okk i believe you what's the plan?" Jin asked

"Ok so as we all know Y/N is adored by all of us, so Y/N you need to find out if he likes Tae ok?" I questioned.

"And how am I going to do that?" Y/N replied with another question.

"You are going to take him to a nightclub and get him drunk." I laughed mischievously

"Ooooh that will be so fun"  Jin and Y/N said at the same time

" I'm going to go ask Kookie now, Jin get me an outfit." Y/N said as she walked out of Hobi's room.

*Y/N pov*

I walk out of Hobi's room and made my way to the gaming room where Jk usually is. As I get there I see Kookie playing overwatch. I then go over, take his controller and hug him.

" OMG Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING I JUST GOT GOT. (Reference to Nikita dragun and Manny Gutierrez)" Jk shouted.

"Nevermind, I'll make it up to you" I said while smiling at him,

"And how are you going to do that?" Jk asks

"I'm taking you clubbing tonight " I said happily.

" OK sounds fun" Jk replied smiling back at me

*time skip to Y/N getting ready for the club*

"JINNNNNNNNN" I shouted so that he could hopefully hear me. I then heard him sprinting up the stairs as he then burst through the door into me room.

" What's wrong? What happened? Are you ok?" Jin asked sounding extremely worried.

" No I'm not ok" I replied pretending to cry

" What's wrong?" Jin asked once again, looking concerned.

" I have nothing to wear to the club" I said as I started to laugh.

" Oh my God that's terrible" Jin said while gasping as he looked truly horrified. " Don't worry momma Jin will help find the perfect outfit. And you can be the most fabulous bitch there.

*Timeskip Y/N Is Dressed*

"YASSSSSS QUEEN... WE STAN THAT!" Jin shouts while jumping up and down. While I admire myself in the mirror.

"We?" I question and turn to him. I notice Yoongi standing in the doorway "How long have you been standing there?" I ask as i walk towards him

"Long enough to know you're not wearing that." He says grabbing my wrist and dragging me back into my room.

"Why not??" Me and Jin both say at the same time with a pout.

"It's too revealing.. Only I should get to see that.." He whispers the last part to try and hide his embarrassment.

"But.. she looks fabulous !" Jin says while pointing towards me.

"That is my point! What if someone else sees her and takes her away from me?" Yoongi shouts sounding desperate.

"Babyy.. That won't happen, I only love you and it's only for one night... pweaseee " I say trying to look as cute as possible with my ears down and my eyes big looking straight into his.

"Fine" Yoongi huffs "but only this once" He says sternly and walks away.

I quickly chase after him and hug him. " Thank youuu" I said and I then kissed his cheek making him slightly blush. "I promise I'm all yours tomorrow" I whisper and then wink at him before letting him leave. I then walk to JK's room.

" Are you ready?" I asked him

" Yeah let's go" he replied grabbing my hand. We then walk downstairs and go out to the club.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys, sorry this chapter is kind of short, we will  make  the next one longer.

Make sure to follow are account and vote on this story. Also leave any feedback in the comments we love hearing from all of you and save the story to get told when we update. We might do a double update tonight (⊙ω⊙)

Bye Bye Until Next Time B And L 💜