Chapter 15

3rd Person Pov*

The boys were all downstairs waiting in the living room for Jin to call everyone to breakfast. Everyone noticed Yoongi’s and Y/N’s absence, which wasn’t unusual for Yoongi but it was for Y/N. She was normally one of the first people up and ready to help Jin in the kitchen, as everyone else couldn’t cook and help.

Hobi decided to go look for them. He got up and ran upstairs as fast as he could while shouting “Y/NNNNNN”. He got to her door and without knocking barged in to find Yoongi and Y/N cuddling in her bed, still sound asleep, despite the fact he was shouting her name.

“JIN HYUNG! QUICK, BRING THE CAMERA.” He shouted.

“ I'M ON MY WAY” Jin shouted back seeming to know already what Hobi wanted the camera for. Al the boys with Jin leading ran straight to Y/N’s room and started watching them sleep. And somehow they still haven’t woken up.

“They must have been up late to be in this deep of a sleep.” Jungkook giggles pointing at the pair. When Jin started taking photos, Yoongi mumbled slightly and turned, the camera flash must have woken him, as seconds later he looked at the boys with a death stare. Which said it all. 

“RUNNNN!!!” Jimin shouted and with that they all zoomed away scared of dying.

As they all ran away Yoongi felt Y/N shift beside him as the boys must have woke her up as well.

“Good morning kitten” Yoongi said to her sweetly.

“Good morning Yoongles” Y/N replied sleepily.

“Should we go and get breakfast?” Yoongi asked while drawing circles with his fingertips on Y/N’s back.

“Yeah, good idea. I'm hungry” Y/N said jumping out of bed with her newly established excitement. Yoongi chuckled at this and slowly got up and made his way to his room so he could get ready before going down to breakfast. 

“See you later, kitten” he said before exiting the room. Y/N stood there for a few seconds remember what happened last night between them. She quickly rushed to the bathroom and had a cold shower to help clear her mind. After the shower she went into her closet and opted for some comfy clothes. Y/N couldn't find anything she wanted to wear, she remembered Yoongi left his t-shirt in her room from last night and decided that would be the best thing to put on along with some comfy sweatpants of her own. 

When she put his top on the nose was filled wit hand intoxicating scent, which she was all too familiar with. It made Y/N purr in delight enjoying the smell. Once she finished getting ready she left the room and made her way to the kitchen to help Jin finish up making breakfast.

“That’s a nice top you got on there sweetie” Jin said with a grin looking straight at Y/N when she entered the kitchen “It looks an awful lot like one of Yoongi’s t-shirts” he says trying to hold a laugh when he notices how flustered Y/N is getting. “I’m just messing with yahh, it's cute how close you guys have gotten” he smiles and continues cooking.

“Y-yeah close, you c-could say that” Y/N replies while stuttering slightly due to embarrassment.

They finished cooking breakfast for everyone and took it through to the dining room, where everyone was already was.

They put all the plates down and then took their own seats. Everyone was eating in a comfortable silence until Jungkook ruined it.

 “So Y/N, Yoongi what did you two get up to last night?”

Yoongi and Y/N both automatically started blushing as Yoongi then speaks up “ We watched a movie,” he replied.

“Yeah we were watching a movie?” Y/N stated sounding like she herself was questioning what she had just said.

"But we were already watching a movie before you guys left." Hobi said.

"W-w watch another one.." Yoongi quickly snapped back.

"Did anyone else hear the grunting last night?" Tae said innocently. "It sounded like it was coming from Y/N's room but it was probably just in the movie you watched"

Everyone started giggling as Yoongi and Y/N got redder and redder.

*Time Skip*

After everyone finished eating, Jin collected all the plates and with Namjoons help took them to the kitchen to start washing up.

Everyone else went to the living room to decide what they wanted to do for the day.

“Jin do you want to go out for dinner tonight?” Namjoon asked while bringing the plates over to where Jin was washing them.

“Ummm yeah sure where should we take everyone?” Jin asked 

“I meant just the two of us for dinner….”  Namjoon replied sounding slightly upset.

"Oh yeah, okay sure" Jin said seeing Namjoons upset expression made him feel bad, he lent over towards him and pecked his cheek.

"Okay then, be ready by 7pm" Namjoons said slightly flustered, he handed Jin the rest of the plates before accidentally dropping one. 

"NAMJOOON!" 

"Oops, sorry" 

“ GET OUT OF MY BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN!” Jin shouted.

“ Oh shit Joonie is in trouble” Tae remarked in the background  

"LANGUAGE! TAE!" Jin yelled

“Oh shit now i'm in trouble” tae then said

“WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY ABOUT YOUR LANGUAGE” Jin shouted again.

“He is literally swearing right now” Y/N remarked.

“Don't give me sass you little kitty” Jin said while walking into the front room.

"AaaAHhhHh, I just remembered y/n I need you to help me get readyyyyy!!" Jin giggled.

“I will be right there mum!!!” Y/N replied, while following after Jin. When the two of them get into Jins room they go straight into Jin’s walk in wardrobe.

“What do you need help with?” Y/N asked confused

“ OK SOOO me and Joonie are going on a date to a restaurant and I need to be the most fabulous and best looking bitch there, ok?” Jin said speaking extremely quickly.

“Oooooh makeover time!!!” Y/N said excitedly.

“Makeover? I'm already beautiful, we just need to accentuate my natural beauty.” Jin replied sassily.

Jin and Y/n then proceeded to search for about an hour for the perfect outfit. Jin was extremely picky and was sure that most of the outfits looked terrible, yet he still looked like an absolute goddess. After all of the searching they finally found the perfect outfit.

Jin's outfit:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Last chapter was cringe lol.

Make sure to follow our account, vote on this story, also make sure to comment and give us feedback.

Bye Bye Until Next Time B and L 💜💜💜