Chapter 16

*3rd person pov*

"Thank you for helping me with my outfit Y/N i really appreciate it. All of the bitchessssssss will bow down to there Queen" Jin said confidently.

" You look amazing, slay Queen SLAY." Y/N said while starting to scream.

" You look amazing mum but I feel like we need something else to make you superior to everyone " Y/N said

" and what may that be, how can I possibly look any better.?" Jin asked.

" We can DYE YOUR HAIR. This colour is kinda boring..." Y/N screams enthusiastically.

" And where are we going to get hair dye from?" Jin continued asking yet another question.

" My room I was going to dye my hair anyway. Omg we can have matching hair" Y/N said excitedly as she runs off to her room to get the hair dye.

*time skip and hour and a half*

Jin and Y/N have now both dyed their hair.

" BITCH DO I LOOK FABULOUS OR DO I LOOK FABULOUS " Jin screams while dancing around to the music they were listening to.

" YOU LOOK FABULOUS" Y/N screams back. Little did they know someone was watching them from the door. Taehyung then walks in to the room.

" Do I look fabulous?.." Tae said while pouting.

" Of course you do but this is my time so shoo child shoo" jin said while gesturing for Tae to leave, the second he left Jin and Y/N both burst into laughter as they literally fell to the floor.

"But back to before Y/N you were right this hair tops off my look, thank you for the help kitten."

" No problemo" Y/N replied happily.

Their hair:

Y/N left to go back to her room and relax for the rest of the day after spending so much energy on helping Jin

Jin checked the time and started heading down stairs as it was time for his date. As he walked down the stairs he saw Namjoon at the bottom standing near the door - looking like a snack - scratch that a while four course meal.

Namjoon turned around to look towards the stairs when he heard someone walk down them.

"Woah" Namjoon breathed out looking towards his FABULOUS boyfriend. Jin heard him and giggled a little as he continued towards Namjoon.

"You look lovely babe" Jin said to Namjoon as he gave him a quick kiss.

*SNAP*

"Did you hear that?" Jin asked " it sounded like a camera"

"No? Maybe you imagined it." Namjoon replied

"Probably" Jin answered

"Are you ready to go?" Namjoon asked taking Jins hand and leading them to the door, after Jin gave him a little nod saying he was ready.

Hobi stood around the corner with his little camera sneaking pictures of the pair as they left.. "Finally my ship is sailing!!" He excitedly whispered to himself.

*Jin Pov*

"Where are we going?" I asked happily.

"It's a secret, but I know you'll love it" Namjoon grinned placing his hand on my thigh as he put his attention back onto the road.

"But-t I want to know!!" I pouted.

"Not telling" he said carefully rubbing my thigh with his hand. His hand slowly edge higher up my thigh as I gasped slightly.

"What's wrong babe?" Namjoon asked while smirking slightly.

" N-nothing I'm fine" I replied while looking away because I knew that I was blushing.

*time skip to the extremely fancy restaurant that we couldn't be bothered to find the name of *

We walked into the restaurant a very nice waiter sat us at our seats. As we walked in I looked around to make sure I looked like the most fabulous bitch here.

And I did.. like always.. I'm not called world wide handsome for nothing.

We took our seats and the waiter left to allow us to look through the menus for a few minutes.

"Jin, did you dye your hair?" Namjoon asked reaching for my hair and taking it between his fingers.

"Well yeah it's a completely different colour it went from white to purple "I replied while laughing.

"I can't believe I didn't notice straight away" Namjoon said looking away with embarrassment.

The waiter came back over and took our order, but I couldn't help notice he wouldn't stop staring at Namjoon. I did not like it.

"What would you like?" He asked directing his attention all to Namjoon

"I would like you to back the fuck away from my boyfriend " I said butting into the conversation, Namjoon put his hand back onto my thigh to calm me down - squeezing it slightly in reassurances.

"U-uuh yeah sorry" He said looking down, "could I take your order please?" He asked quietly.

"Yes I would like *anything* thanks and you babe?" I said confidently sending death glares to the young boy

"I'll have the same thanks" Namjoon said kindly and the waiter quickly walked away.

5l" ummm thank you for getting the waiter to stop starting at me it was making me really uncomfortable " Joonie said while sounding slightly shy.

"No problem babe, I didn't like him anyway ". I said while chuckling slightly trying to lift the mood, this worked and joonie then proceeded to smile.

The rest of our date was amazing. The food tasted great and it was nice to get time alone with my boyfriend as we are normally surrounded by the rest of the boys and y/n.

*time skip to after the date, back in the car driving home*

" Thank you for bringing me on the date Joonie. I really enjoyed it " I said happily.

" No problem I really enjoyed it as well " Joonie replied, he was just as happy as I was.

" I love you" I whispered to him

--------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys are you happy with us, we did 2 chapters in one day for you. Just pretend that Namjoon can drive for the purpose of this story 😂

Make sure you follow us and vote on our story. As well as commenting any feedback you have or silly comments, they are always fun to read.

Bye Bye Until Next Time B and L 💜💜💜