Chapter 10

*Y/N POV*

Me and Jungkook rushed straight back to the dorm where we were greeted by all the boys.

"Jimin told us about your plan." Namjoon said

"I didn't think it would go this far" I said feeling really bad, did Yoongi think I didn't like him?

"Y/N I think you should go and talk to him, he won't listen to any of us" Jin said with a sad smile.

"Okay. Thank you guys"

I slowly walked towards Yoongi's room anticipating what I would find, as I got closer I could hear something.

A melody, it was beautiful. As I got closer I could hear the lyrics more clearly.

"It was a good start
The ups and downs, themselves
Before I knew it, we grew tired
With meaningless emotional drains

Repeated seesaw game
Now, I'm so sick of this
Repeated seesaw game
We're getting sick and tired of each other

Were the petty arguments the start?
The moment I became heavier than you
Because there have never been parallels in the first place
Maybe it was my greed trying to match myself with you
If it was love, and if this is what love means
Is there really a need to keep repeating ourselves
We're tired of each other, yet seem to be holding the same cards"

I was face to face with his door. I felt my eyes start to water as I heard his song. I didn't realise I hurt him this bad.

"I'm sorry Yoongi" I whispered while sobbing trying to be quite so Yoongi wouldn't hear me. He slowly opened his door and pulled me gently into his room before relocking his room.

"Y/N why are you here? I thought you were on a date with Jungkook" Yoongi said looking into my eyes.

"Im sorry Yoongi, I just did it to get you back for kissing me and running off" I said slowly calming down.

"It wasn't meant to hurt you this much," 

" It was a joke?" Yoongi asked while looking away from me.

"Yes..." I replied looking down at the floor

" I hope you found your little joke funny, because I fucking didn't, get away from me now. Leave me alone!!" Yoongi shouted as he pushed me out of his room, once again locking the door.

I was standing with my back against his door, as I sat down and started crying again..

"What have I done?" I thought to myself while closing my eyes, wishing I never went along with Jimin's plan. I shouldn't have been so stupid, why did I listen to him, why did I do this?..

I must have been crying so loud because soon after I saw Jin come down the hall towards me through my foggy eyes.

"Come on Y/N, it's time for bed" he said before helping me stand up and walking me to my room.

I didn't sleep much that night, all I was thinking about was what Yoongi said to me. I felt awful.

*Knock Knock*

"Go Away!" I shouted and snuggled further into my bed.

The door opened anyway and I saw a melancholy looking Jimin enter. "Y/N... I'm sorry I didn't realise this would happen."

"This isn't your fault Jimin, I knew what I was doing was a bad idea but I did it anyway" I said covering my face.

"Y/N I'll try and talk to him " jimin said trying to cheer me up.

"Thanks Jimin your the best "

"Now get up lazy bones breakfast is ready"

*Time Skip*