Part 6

*Y/N's POV*

When I started eating the chicken nuggets Jungkook got me I felt a piercing gaze in the side if my head.

"Y/N-ssi How old are you ? " Jungkook asked breaking the awkward silence surrounding us..

"I'm 19 Kookie" I said with a sweet smile trying to ignore Yoongi's stare

"Wow.. your young kitten" Yoongi said with a smirk. Is he making fun of me?

"Well how old are you guys?" I said as I looked towards the boys with curious eyes.

"I'm 21 and Yoongi hyung is 26.." Jungkook said before getting closer and whispering to me "Don't tell him I said this but Yoongi hyung is grandpa age hehehe " I giggled at Jungkook silliness.

"HEY I HEARD THAT!" Yoongi said with a angry expression

"I'm sorry hyung but I can't take you seriously with those cat ears on" Jungkook said as he stated laughing hysterically.

" I look great I don't know what you are saying" Yoongi said

"I agree with Yoongi, I think he looks really Good with cat ears.." I said until I realised what I just admitted, I felt my face turn red as it hit me and I frantically tried to explain myself.

"W-wait no, I-I don't mean that, I'm not saying Yoongi looks bad, because -he doesn't he l-looks really good just.... You know what I m-mean" i stutter as I lower my head due to embarrassment seeing Yoongi smirk at my outburst confession and Jungkook starts laughing more..

*Timeskip - Outside Victoria Secret*

"I need to go in here" I say quietly as I point towards the store embarrassed that the boys are going to see which underwear I buy.

"Yeah, sure" Jungkook says obviously as he walks straight into the store. He soon comes running out screaming about what he saw.

We soon decide only me and Yoongi would go in as I am the one who needs the underwear and Yoongi is paying.

When we walk in we are greeted by a young looking lady who is looking at Yoongi the whole time.

"Can I help you?" She says to Yoongi completely ignoring me. I scoff. Like Yoongi is the one here who is buying bras.

"Yes, could you please fit her for me and then send her back with her sizes" he says with a devilish grin.

*Yoongi's POV*

I see Y/N get dragged away into the dressing rooms to get fitted by the lady who works here.

I stand there unsure if I should walk around or wait here.

I ended up slowly wandering around the rather small store looking at all the underwear.. I imagine Y/N wearing these and start to become flustered. Why do I feel like this? It is only now I realise the amount of weird glances I am getting as I wander the store alone ever so often stopping to touch something i like.

I see Y/N return with a flushed face.

"So what is your size?" I ask her completely aware of the reaction I'm going to get out of her.

"30c" she says quietly, not wanting others to hear. Her face goes bright red as she tells me and I chuckle slightly.

"Well how about we look around for stuff you would like to wear?" I suggest feeling guilty about making her so embarrassed.

She nods slightly, then slowly walks off toward some cute, lace matching underwear sets she likes.

She goes and grabs the pink set and looks at me for approval.

I nod and try and hide my pink cheeks

"Your going to need more than one set right, How about you buy some over sets as well?"

She takes off again and this time picks up a blue pair, black pair and a few others. I hope I can see her wearing these one day. Wait- what am I saying no I don't!

We leave the store and head to a few other shops. Once we finish we head back to car exhausted after our long successful shopping trip.

We arrive home and take all the bags inside.

"Welcome home!" Jin greets us warmly, he then looks towards Y/N.

"While you were out we organised a room for you, it's not much now but we can change it later on"

I turn to look at Y/N and I see her eyes light up as she squeals " My own room!! I've never had my own room "

Jin leads her away as I follow bringing her bags.

I put the bags down and turn to face her.

"Thank you for today Yoongi" she says with a big smile on her face getting closer to me.

"You're Welcome Kitten" I return as I look at her as I take a step forward.

She reaches out and hugs me. I freeze but It doesn't take long for me to return the embrace.

She slowly pulls away and looks into my eyes with a smirk and whispers "and by the way, your still wearing the cat ears"

My face turns bright red as I realise the rest of the boys must know. Great something they can make fun of now.

"But don't worry everyone knows why you are.. so thank you again." as she completely lets go of me and takes a step back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I hope you're enjoying our story so far and sorry we haven't been updating much we will start updating more soon. Sorry this chapter is so short we will start working on making them longer unless you prefer the size they are now 💜

Make sure you follow our account, vote on our story and comment any feedback we would love to hear what you think. Make sure to check out @taehyung_army_fans_account on Instagram for daily Bts updates and general posts.

Bye Bye Until Next Time 💜💜💜 B And L 💜💜