Chapter 21

*Y/N's Pov*

Yoongi carried me away back to his room, where he placed me down on his bed before sitting down next to me.

"So what do you want to do today ?" I asked curiously

"I was thinking we could just stay in and cuddle while watching movies Kitten" He suggested looking into my eyes for approval.

"CAN WE WATCH THE NOTEBOOK ?? " I giggle excitedly

Yoongi rolled his eyes and sighed but nodded in agreement getting up to put the movie on while I push myself back and lay on his bed pulling a ready placed blanket over me.

He comes back towards the bed and sits against the headboard next to me.

We start watching the movie I decide this is the perfect opportunity to start a tickle war.

I slowly push myself up so I'm sitting facing towards him, Yoongi raises an eyebrow at me and gives me a confused look before I pounce towards him and start tickling him.

Yoongi doesn't react much, he grabs my hands and pins me down. He starts mercilessly tickling me with his free hand not stopping and ignoring my protests. I squirm below him trying to get out of his grasp. Our laughs echo throughout the room covering the sound of the movie.

"Y-O-ON-GI PL-E-ASE" I gasped for air trying my best to get him off of me. Yoongi gives in at my pleads and decides he has tortured me enough for today.

"Kitten... Don't start something you can't finish" He says to me with a wink before pulling me in-between his legs comfortably hugging my torso, pushing his head into my neck. He does that a lot.

We continue watching the movie in silence both of us adding in the comments about what is going on here and there. I shuffled around to get comfy completely oblivious to what i was doing to Yoongi. He started kissing my neck slowly, trying to tell me how he felt.

"Yoongi, stop *giggle* that tickles" I say to him trying to pull myself away from his kisses. He whines but stops kissing me and we snuggle back into our earlier state of relaxation.

"Y/N?" Yoongi whispered

"Yes.?" I said turning my whole body around to face Yoongi pulling my attention away from the movie

"I know I should have asked earlier.." He said i could see a faint hint of pink tint his cheeks, he was fidgeting with his hands.

"Yes Yoongi? What is it?" I say gently taking his hand into mine.

"WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND!" He blurts out, making it sound more like a command than a question.

"You didn't need to ask, of course I will!" I say excitedly hugging Yoongi tight. I feel him let out a sigh in relief at my answer. "Did you think I was going to say no?" I questioned pulling away from the hug.

"O-of course not.. Just i was nervous" Yoongi said

"THe Big Bad Min Yoongi.. Nervous..? Whats next.. Jungkookie will like it when I call him oppa? The world might as well be over already." I exclaimed

The door busted open and in came an angry Jungkook.

"I WILL NEVER LIKE BEING CALLED OPPA!" He said with an exasperated expression and then stormed back out.

"JUNGKOOOOOK YOU JUST BLEW OUR COVER!" Tae whined running past the now open door to Yoongi's room behind Jungkook, I swear I saw him look at Jungkook's ass.

*TimeSkip - Dinner Time*

*3rd Person*

Y/N and Yoongi walked into the kitchen holding hands gaining the attention of everyone else in the room. Everyone looked towards them with big smiles on their faces other than Jimin.

"FINALLY, BITCHES.. THAT TOOK YOU A WHILE TO ASK YOONGI!" Jin squealed looking towards the pair with admiration.

"Now come eat" Hobi said pointing at two empty seats next to Jimin.

"Y/N Come sitttt next to me" Jimin said happily patting the chair next to him.

Y/N looked towards Yoongi for approval, he let go of her hand and nodded allowing Y/N to sprint around the table towards Jimin. Yoongi let out a chuckle as he slowly walked towards his own seat.

Throughout dinner everyone was planning a trip out to a theme park, everyone seemed excited other than Jimin.

"Bro, you okay?" Yoongi asked Jimin over the table.

"Yeah, fine" Jimin answered avoiding eye contact with Yoongi. Yoongi decided it was better to not pressure Jimin on how he felt as he would tell him eventually.

"Yay so everything is set for tomorrow!" Y/N asked excitedly

"Yes, we have planned everything now we all just need to go to bed and be ready for tomorrow" Namjoon said stretching and standing up walking away to his room.

"Guys lets make sure Namjoon doesn't lose anything this time, okay?" Jin sighed and left the room following Namjoon to his room.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, thank you for reading our story, We J-hoped you liked this chapter and we are trying to update more often for you guys.

Make sure you follow our account, vote on our chapter and add our story to your libraries to be notified about updates.

Bye Bye Until Next B And L.💕💜