Chapter 11

*Yoongi Pov*

"You like what you see?" I said with a wink.

She turned her head away in embarrassment while covering her slightly tinted cheeks. She put her ears down to try and hide even more as she pretended I wasn't changing.

I let out a chuckle and continued changing, "alright, I'm changed you can relax"

"So your not mad at me anymore?" She said in a timid voice.

I shook my head at her, " I wasn't that mad in the first place, I felt more hurt and upset but it's okay, I'm over it now I know you and Jungkook didn't actually go on a date" i said with pink spreading onto my cheeks.

Her ears perked up in excitement " Thank god, I hated you being mad at me" She said getting out of bed and leaping towards me, while continuing to whisper 'Thank God'.

Once she realised what she had done she slowly removed herself from me and looked towards the floor.. "Sooo are we gonna go eat?" She said on queue for my stomach to rumble.

"I think that's a good idea" I said heading towards the door, but as I went to leave I remembered Y/N is still wearing the same clothes from yesterday.

I walk towards my wardrobe and pill out one of my hoodies and a pair of shorts.

"Here, put these on" I say shoving my clothes towards her. "The bathrooms there" i say pointing towards the bathroom door.

"Okay, thank you" she replies quickly walking towards the bathroom .

*Y/N Pov*
As I pulled his jumper over my head my nose was filled with his intoxicating scent.

When I finish i walk out of his bathroom and put my clothes in his laundry basket. I turn towards Yoongi and smiled "Lets go"

*Dining Room*

"HERE'S THE HAPPY COUPLE!" Hobi shouts as we walk through the door.

Yoongi and I meet eyes and look away quickly as we rush to our seats.

Everyone chuckles before silencing when Jin enters carrying a couple trays of food. Jin carefully puts the trays down by leaning over the table near Namjoon.

A slight blush covers Namjoons cheeks as he tries to look anywhere but Jins ass that is in his face.

"*cough* So what is everyone up to today?" Namjoons says as he finally relaxes as Jin has say down.

"Me, Jungkook and Jimin are all going to the arcade" Tae says happily

*Timeskip 1pm*

Jungkook, Jimin and Tae have all just left to go to the arcade.

I make me Hobi and Yoongi all go to my room to allow Namjoon and Jin some alone time.

"Guys I have an idea.." Hobi say giving me and Yoongi a smirk as we sit on my bed.

"Huh?" Yoongi says

"I think we should set Namjoon and Jin up on a date" he says while squealing.

"Yes that's a great idea" I say with the same enthusiasm.

"So basically we should. *whisper* *whisper* *giggle** giggle*"

We all planned this well mainly me and Hobi. Yoongi just sat there and kept grabbing my tail.

I don't think he understands my tail is sensitive and it was very distracting. I kept slapping his hand and glaring at him but he just continued.

We finally came up with an idea and Hobi will be the one go execute the plan..

Let's begin ;)

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry we haven't been updating and I know we say this every time bit this time we really mean it when we say we will update more often.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the story make sure to vote and follow our account. Also make sure to add it to your reading list to be notificated when we updated.

Bye Bye Until Next Time 💜💜💜