Chapter 12

*Hoseok Pov*

Me and Y/N have been playing how get namjoon and jin on a date for ages now, but we have finally come up with the perfect idea.

We decided not with Yoongi help that I would be the one to execute the plan.

I go skipping down the hall - like the happy sun I am- towards the living room where I find Namjoon reading a book and Jin watching a cooking show.

I barge straight in "Hey Namjoon" I say holding my giggle in whilst waving my hand frantically at him. "Are you free tonight?"

"Yeah, why?" He questions me with a suspicious look.

"Jin are you free tonight?" I asked ignoring namjoon question.

"Yes of course I am, when aren't I" he says

"Good, cause I'm not" I say grinning widely "You two have fun on your date and don't worry I've had Y\N knows all the details" I say while rushing towards Namjoon and pushing him out the front door, then doing the same with Jin.

"Namjoon, I'll get Y/N to message you the location.... Bye" I say closing the door on them before they have time to protest. The look on their faces were priceless. Poor Jin bright red and Namjoon just confused..

When they heard the door shut Y/N camping rushing towards the living room with Yoongi following sluggishly behind.

"What happened!?!?" Y/N said excitedly while her ears perked right up and faced towards me.

*Timeskip 3pm*
"And then I shut the door on them " I say then burst out laughing.

During our conversation I noticed Yoongi just stared at Y/N the whole time smiling at her cute reactions.

"Well anyways, I'm gonna go join the youngsters at the arcade" I say shooting Yoongi a glance to try to tell him what im doing.

"Bye guys, see you later and me and the boys will eat out so feel free to order take out" I stand up giving Y/N wink before leaving,she seemed to have caught on to what I was doing as she went strawberry red.

*time skip to the date brought to you by hobi's smile*

*Namjoon Pov*
( texting)

Y/N: hey Joonie oppa~(>^ω^<)

Me: where am I taking Jin?

Y/N : I don't even get a hi, Im offended (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')

Me: I don't want to keep him waiting

Y/N : your taking him to the fun fair。(*≧ω≦)

Me: isn't that a bit childish?

Y/N : OMG NO, FUN FAIRS ARE ROMANTIC, YOU CAN WIN HIM TEDDIES AND KISS ON THE FERRIS WHEEL......|( ̄3 ̄)|

Me : ok ok, I'm going now I don't want to make him wait any longer.

Y/N : okkk, good luck joonie, have fun (^_−)−☆

I turn to Jin and see him staring at the floor looking unsure of what to do.

I walked over to him and grab his hand trying to not blush, I feel him tense at my touch.

He looks up at me "Come on, let's go" I say pulling him gently, slowly feeling him relax.

"But where?" He questions with curiosity filling his eyes.

"To a fun fair" I say continuing down the street turning back to see his reaction. I see his eyes light up in excitement. Cute. ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

I turn back around quickly to not show my blush as we continue walking in a comfortable silence down towards the fun fair.