Chapter 9

*Y/N POV*

"Jimin oppa what are we going to do to get Yoongi back?"

"I have an idea but we are going to have to ask Jungkook for help " Jimin said (insert evil laugh here)

"Ok I will go and get him" I smiled skipping away to go and find kookie. I run down the hall away as quick as possible until I get to Jungkooks door.

*Knock Knock*

"KOOKIE" I say in a sing-song way through the door.

A sleepy Jungkook opens the door and wearily replies "Yes"

"Me and Jimin oppa need your help, follow me" I grab his hand and drag him back to my room.

" why do you need my help?" Jungkook asks with a confused look on his face.

"I don't know yet Kookie, Jimin only told me you would help with my plan" I said looking up at him innocently.

Once we get back to my room we are greeted by Jimin going through my clothes.

"What are you doing ? " I ask with a confused look.

"You see Y/N, you and Jungkook are going on a date. It's the perfect plan to get Yoongi back, I would go with you but I already told Yoongi I only see you as a little sister." Jimin says with an evil smirk.

Jungkook and I are both pulling shocked faces before we start giggling.

"Okay, listen up kids. The first part of this plan is for Jungkook to ask you on a date when Yoongi is watching, after that's complete Y/N meet me back here and Jungkook go get dressed up real fancy." Jimin says as he ushers us away towards the dining room where everyone is.. including Yoongi.

Me and Jungkook walk towards the dining room.

"Where have you two been?" Jin asks

"Uhhh, no where hyung.."Jungkook stutters before we both go and have a seat at the table.

Jin passes us our food and we start to eat.

*Jungkooks POV*

I noticed Yoongi has been staring at Y/N for a while now so I decided it was the perfect time to set our plan into motion before everyone finishes eating.

"Y/N" I say firmly standing up while a blush spreads to my face, making our plan look more realistic.

"Yes Kookie ?" She says acting as innocent as she possibly can.

"Will you please go on a date with me?" I say and glance towards Yoongi quickly.

I see his face contort with rage. If looks could kill I would be dead right now. His grin on his spoon tightened as he is waiting for Y/N's answer.

Y/N stands up and walks towards me, I can see Yoongi's eyes follow her path.

"Kookie.. I would love to " She says before giving me a hug to hide herself laughing after seeing Yoongi's expression drop to sadness.

*Y/N POV*

I felt slightly bad as I saw Yoongi's sad expression. I pulled back from Jungkook and gave him a peck on the cheek before saying I'll see him in 30 minutes for our date. I then went up to my room to get dressed for my 'date'.

With help from Jimin I ended up getting ready quicker than expected.

My Clothes:

My shoes:

Once I was ready I went downstairs to meet my 'date' Jungkook

Once I was ready I went downstairs to meet my 'date' Jungkook. He did look really nice all dressed up but he wouldn't compare to Yoongi.

" You look beautiful Y/N" Jungkook said complimenting me.

"Thank you, you look great as well" I replied with a smile.

"Should we get going?" Jungkook asked lurking his hand out for me.

"Yes let's" I said taking his hand, as we were leaving I saw Yoongi looking at us with a pained expression, he looked very upset.

I think the plan is working. Did I take this too far?

*3rd person POV *

Jungkook and Y/N had just left for there date as Yoongi was watching them from afar. Yoongi ran up to his room and locked himself inside. He didn't know how to feel, he thought Y/N liked him, but now she has gone with Jungkook.

Y/N and Jungkook only went to the café down the street and had a coffee.

The whole time Y/N and Jungkook were talking about Yoongi along with getting to know each other. Once they finished there drinks they decide to go to the arcade.

While playing the dance game with Jungkook, Y/N got a call from a very worried Jin.

"Hello .. "

"Hello.. thank God you picked up, Y/N Yoongi isn't okay.. he won't come out of his room"

"I'm on my way."
--------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone, we are sorry we haven't updated In a while but now we're back. YAY.
Please follow and vote on our story and leave any questions or comments you have about the story.
We hope you enjoyed the story.. until next time B and L 💜💜💜