Goodbye Kiss

C H A P T E R T E N

*|| Kyoya's POV ||*

I wait outside, leaning against the wall.

"That was a bit of a mess." I mumble to myself. I hear laughs come behind the door while a limo pulls up in front. With the window being rolled down, Tamaki waves at me with his usual big smile. As I left myself off the wall, Haruhi and Kaine walk, or rather tumble out the door. Interesting.

"That's quite an exit out the door, would you say Kaoru?" Hikaru says, sticking his head out the roof top of the limo.

"I'd say so. C'mon Kaine, Haruhi let's go!" Kaoru also sticks his head out waving at the girls. I slide in the car, next to Tamaki and I wait for the girls to come in so we can leave.

"Kyoya?" Tamaki quietly says my name," You okay?"

I don't face him nor do I answer him. I just sit here and notice Hikaru and Kaoru finally sit down as Kaine and Haruhi slip right in.

Music plays while everyone converse and laugh as we come closer to our destination.

"So Kaine, How the company going?" Honey asks.

"It's going slow but we've made a lot of process." She smiles as if nothing happened," The company went public about five years ago and I'm thinking about doing some consulting."

"You looking for partners? Making allies?" Tamaki adds.

"Well not really. Our only partners is, obviously, the Morinozuka family." She pauses to hug Mori's arm and he smiles in response," but I'm not taking anyone else. At least, not yet."

"How come?" Hikaru inquires.

"Because we would totally support you." Kaoru adds with a smirk.

"Thank you but I want to absolutely make sure my company is safe and sufficient enough to take care of itself in case of any lawsuits or if power struggles occur."

"And we're here." I interrupt their conversation and we all look out the window to see the restaurant beautifully decorated in flowers.

"This place is gorgeous!" Haruhi says in awe," I may hung out with you guys since high school but I can never get use to this."

"Well let's head in! We're starving." The twins chime.

One by one we exit the vehicle and I was the last one out. Not much to my surprise, a hand is placed on my should. Turning, it was undoubtedly Tamaki.

"Kyoya, what's going on with you?" He asks,"did you and Kaine get in a fight or something?"

"I guess it's safe to say that, knowing the fact it's practically a routine between us, but no," I turn to him," Not exactly anyway."

"What do you mean by that?" He inquires.

"Tamaki! Kyoya! Cmon!" Honey calls out.

"To be continued." I sigh before heading in.

————————

All throughout lunch I've kept quiet, only answering in one word responses. Tamaki, while enjoying our time here, he would glance over to me every once in a while. I could tell he really wants to know what happened.

Turning away from him, I look towards Kaine. She looks different. She's having fun. It seems like she hasn't had this much fun in a while. In Years probably.

After lunch, we walked around the city: going to museums, theaters, parks and tourist sights.

Throughout the day, I watched as she clings to Mori's arm while joking around with the twins. Honey prances around them as Haruhi attempts to calm down Tamaki about some insult thrown at him.