Not Again (Part 2)

C H A P T E R   N I N E T E E N

*|| Kyoya's POV ||*

Kaoru and Hikaru talk to some ladies near by us while we wait for Kaine and Haruhi to return.

"When are they coming back?" Honey asks me as i know.

"I don't know. It's not like we can predict what they do." I sigh, anxiously waiting for them to come back. Tamaki, all of a sudden, bumps into me and a velvet box fall out of my pocket. I immediately pick it up and scowl at him.

"Sorry Kyoya," He apologizes, rubbing the back of his head," I just saw an interesting kite shaped like a dragon."

"Idiot," I mumble.

"So, when are you gonna do it?" Honey asks me, clearly talking about the ring.

"Yeah, when is this happening? Obviously tonight but you know..." Hikaru waves his hand around as he trails off.

"How are you doing it?" Kaoru follows up," It's not gonna involve a heart shaped parachute and a dolphin in the fountain right?"

"For the last time, I didn't go through with it!" Tamaki shouts.

"The fact that it was an idea in the first place, we're never gonna let it down." the twins retort.

"I'm just going to ignore everything you guys say," I say," It's not like i don't do so anyway.

I walk away from them, clearly not getting their attention as they continue to bark at each other.

I simply walk around trying to think about how should i ask her to marry me. if i should ask her to marry me. She's denied me before but who knows.

"Kyoya," someone calls out my name and i see Kaine and Haruhi waving from afar.

"Where are the others?" Haruhi asks attentively.

"By the fountain tearing each other apart," I point behind me before facing them again," You know, as always and i left to get away from their shenanigans."

"I'll just go ahead and break it up," Haruhi starts to walk away from us," God knows being a lawyer is my hobby while taming the guys is my day job."

"So," Kaine takes a step closer, playing with the buttons on my shirt," how bout we head towards the opposite direction. She grabs my hand and leads to me to the edge of the park. A perfect view of the crowds and music and lights. We sit down on a park bench and she wraps my arm around her. We just sit here and watch everything flicker.

I pull out the little velvet box and hold it out in front of me.

"What's that?" She asks me, not pulling away.

"You know exactly what this is," i exhale before i open the box to reveal the ring.

She only hums but i can't tell how she feels. With her head on my shoulder, i can't see her expression. She only plays with the ring Mori gave her.