𝖔𝖓𝖊

Minsoo's POV

"Get out!"

My mother pushed me out of the house and threw two of my bags at me. "Mom! Mom, please!" I dropped one of my bags that I caught and rushed to the door. Unfortunately, she immediately slammed the door close.

I pounded my fists on it repeatedly. "Mom!" My tears started forming in my eyes. "Mom! I-I'm sorry for whatever I did! I don't know what happened." My knees trembled and my pounding became softer.

"Mom, please," I dropped on my knees. I covered my face and sobbed. What did I do? Do they really hate me that they don't want to see me around the house?

I tried wiping my tears away but they just kept on coming. I stared at the white door in front of me. "Now, where will I go? Where will I live?" I asked neither myself or the door.

"Minsoo?" I flinched and turned my head around to see my best friend, Jeno. I stood up and rushed towards him, hugging him in the process. He hugged me back, worried.

"What happened?" He asked and broke the hug. I wiped a tear on my cheek. "My mom kicked me out." His eyes widened. "What?" I nodded. He took my bags on the ground while still looking at me.

"She didn't tell me the reason why she kicked me out." I said. Jeno placed my other bag on his other hand and brought the free hand on my shoulder. "Come on."

I raised a brow. "Where are we going?" Jeno smiled. "To a café." I gave him a look. "I just lost my home and you're taking me to a café?" Jeno chuckled. "It's not like that. I know someone who have a room in his house."

"Do I need money?"

"Minsoo, let's discuss this in a café, okay? I promise you a home." I sighed. "Fine." He smiled and we walked towards a nearby café. We took a table near a window and Jeno placed my bags under our table.

"Wait, let me call my friend first." He dialed someone and his friend answered. "Oh, hey. I'm good. My friend Minsoo needs a home right now. Can she live with us?" That made me raise my brow.

Jeno smiled. "Really? Thanks. We'll see you guys in there later. Alright. Bye," Jeno dropped the call. "You can stay with us." I folded my arms. "I thought you were living with your parents?"

He chuckled. "They also kicked me out?" My expression softened. "When?" He sighed. "A month ago." I pursed my lips. "Are your friends good people?"

He smiled at that. "Yeah. We have great friendships so far." I raised a brow again. "How many of you are there exactly?"

"Seven." I pointed at myself. "So, we'll be eight if I join?" He nodded. "Do I need money?" I asked again, but he shook his head. "We all got kicked out for no reason, so living there is free."

That silenced me. I sighed. "Look. I want to be alone right now, privately. Take me to where this house is." I said. Jeno nodded. "Then, we should go." He took my bags under the table and we left for their house.

Jeno and I took a cab and he told the address. I didn't catch it up since I was too preoccupied on having a home and be alone by myself. Later, the cab stopped in front of a gateway. We hopped down the cab and Jeno took my bags from the trunk.

The cab dashed away while we walked to where the gate stands. It was one of those gates of a cemetery, but its color was just white. I was so into staring at the gate that I didn't even realize Jeno had opened it.

He pushed it a little and I stepped on the other side of the gate. Jeno followed and locked the gate.. even though there was no lock. The cat got my tongue because I can't ask about it.

Jeno started walking and I followed him. In front of us was a big, white mansion. It was nothing creepy but it sends me the chills. It's like it was abandoned.

We stepped in the stairs until we reached the door. There was a door bell but it looked old, so Jeno knocked on the door. I blinked once because of the loud impact of his knuckles on the wooden door.

Later on, the door opened, revealing a short boy, almost the same height as me, but he's a bit taller. "Oh, you two are here," He smiled and opened the door widely. "Come in." Jeno and I stepped inside the mansion.

My jaw dropped. It looks so.. ancient. There are vintage things everywhere. My eyes dropped to the boy, who spoke again. "I'm Huang Renjun." He held out his hand. I shook it and introduced myself.

"Hwang Minsoo." He pulled back his hand after the shake. "I heard you were kicked out?" I nodded, rolling my eyes. "Let's not talk about it." He chuckled. "We don't talk about that often in here either, so you're good. Come on, let me introduce you to the others."

Jeno and I followed him towards the dining room and saw five more boys. That makes them seven, eight with me. They're all boys.

Renjun pointed at a blonde boy who is playing with his phone, not caring about anyone's presence. "That's Chenle. He's a good guy when you get to know him." He then pointed at the guy with silver hair.

Take note, his hair wasn't the only silver on his body. Even his piercings on his left ear was silver-ish. His bracelet was, too, including his shirt and gray pants, pairing it with silver shoes. "That's Donghyuck. Hyuck for short."

Hyuck must've heard his name because he looked up and saluted at us. I just smiled and he stood up from where he was sitting. "Newbie?" He asked. Renjun rolled his eyes. "This ain't no school, Hyuck."

"Whatever, shorty."

Renjun just shrugged it off and pointed at a meaner looking guy. "That's Jisung. You might not want to mess with him." Jisung looked up and sent a glare faster than lightning.

A noise was heard from behind another wooden door and there came out a black-haired guy. "And that is Mark. He's from Canada," Mark coughed and smiled, waving his dusty hand. "Sorry, I was cleaning one of the rooms." He said.

"Oh, hey! I'm Jaemin." I turned around and saw a guy with light brown hair walk towards us, whose name was Jaemin. He smiled at me. "Name?"

"Minsoo." I was shocked when he suddenly hugged me. He broke the hug and patted my cheek. "Don't believe what Renjun is saying. Jisung and Chenle are softies."

"I heard that, hyung."

"Oh, shut up, mochi."

Well, I think my new home would be okay.

•••