𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔

Renjun's POV

"Renjun hyung, wake up," I heard Donghyuck's voice ring in my ears. I slowly opened my eyes and he nudged me. "Come on, we have to check on Jeno hyung." He said again.

I stood up from my bed and rubbed my eyes while making our way out of my bedroom. Hyuck already woke them up and Minsoo ran towards us. "Renjun!"

Hyuck and I raised a brow. "What?" She pointed at Jeno's room. "He's not there!" My eyes widened. The others followed and reported the same thing.

"Let's separate and search for him. I'll go to the living room." I said. They all went to their searching areas and I went to mine alone.

I ran down the stairs and when I got to the living room, I almost stepped on broken glass. I roamed my eyes around and my eyes widened when I saw Jeno.

It must be Jeno. He looked.. unrecognizable. There were scratches all over his body.

Thankfully, I was wearing slippers. "Guys! Jeno's here!" I shouted as loud as I can and walked to him. I heard footsteps and I shouted again. "Be careful! There are broken glass all over the place."

"Oh my god, is that Jeno?" Minsoo asked. I looked at them. "Hurry. I need help to put him on the couch. Jaemin, get the first aid kit." Jaemin immediately left as soon as I said that.

The others slowly walked to where Jeno and I was. Mark, Donghyuck, Jisung and Chenle and I lifted Jeno and placed him on the couch. "Bloody hell, he doesn't look like Jeno at all." Mark muttered.

Jaemin already arrived by the time we placed him on the couch. He took out the same spray and showered it on Jeno's body. We all sighed in relief when Jeno grunted because of the pain (meaning that he's alive. He wasn't moving).

"Ow, that hurts." We didn't argue with him and Jaemin continued on spraying his body. When Jaemin finally finished spraying, Jeno wanted to sit down.

"Stay low!"

"Jeno hyung, you're hurt."

"Don't move a muscle."

He looked up and his gaze dropped to Donghyuck. "You haunted me," He breathed out. Chenle gasped. "Your throat." Jaemin then sprayed the water again and Jeno shouted in pain.

"What did the other me do to you?" Hyuck asked. Jeno told us from the red light to Donghyuck slitting his throat open. Hyuck was taken aback. "Really?" Jeno nodded.

Donghyuck looked like he was also scared of himself. "I can't do that.." Jeno nodded his bruised head. "I know, Hyuck, but it was another you."

"So, does this mean I'm next?" He asked and looked at Chenle. The latter took a step back. "Why are you looking at me?"

"Lele, you're the only one not haunted yet." Chenle stared at the glass-covered floor and nodded. "But who will haunt me?"

"We don't know." We looked at Mark when he started talking. "I found a clue last night." He showed us his watch. "Remember, this was on the floor when I went back from the bathroom."

"And?" Hyuck asked. He showed us the bottom of the watch and saw letters. "That doesn't make any sense." Jisung remarked. "Maybe it's some sort of code." I said.

"What Renjun said," Mark agreed. "We just have to know what it means." He turned to Jaemin. "It's your turn tonight." Jaemin looked horrified then chuckled. "Oh, you mean investigate?"

Our oldest hyung nodded. I looked at the second youngest. "Chenle, let's prepare our breakfast. You guys watch over Jeno. We'll be right back. Oh, and the broken glass." They nodded and the two of us left the living room.

•••

Jaemin's POV

Minsoo sat beside Jeno's lying body and looked worriedly at him. My heart tightened a bit, a feeling of jealousy washing on me, but now is not the time.

I looked at Mark. "Come on, let's sweep all of this up." I said. Mark nodded and we went to the storage room, gathering our own dust pans and brooms.

We started sweeping up the broken glasses while the others left looked over Jeno. "This is probably the worst thing that happened to one of us." I commented. "So far." Mark hyung added silently.

I sighed. "I can't believe we still have to suffer more nights. Jeno might not.." Mark hyung paused halfway. "I can't find the right words. I don't want any of us to feel offended." I nodded. "Let's not talk about it. Let's focus on Jeno's recovery and Hyuck's nightmare night."

"You're right."

Mark hyung and I sweeped every corner in the living room. We went to the backyard and threw the glass inside a drum of trash. "Hyung, what do you think would happen to Hyuck and Chenle?" I asked.

"Nobody knows, Jaemin." He sighed and we walked to the storage room to return the dust pans and brooms. The living room was finally safe to walk on. When we got back, Renjun hyung and Chenle was already placing the plates down the living room's table.

The food was already in the center and we all gathered around it. "Can you guys drag the table closer to the couch? Jeno would have a hard time." We slowly pushed the table towards the couch and we started to eat.

"Are you feeling any better, hyung?" Chenle asked, munching on his ramen. "Renjun hyung and I only made ramen and chicken soup because maybe you can't open your mouth that wide."

Jeno gave him a weak smile. "Thanks. Yeah, I can't." He was going to get his bowl but Minsoo took it. "I'll do it. You're gonna spill your breakfast on the couch and floor. Mark and Jaemin already did what they have to do. Now, open your mouth."

I immediately looked away and just stared ate my ramen. "Jaemin hyung, you okay?" I looked at Jisung and nodded. "I'm just thinking about a lot on what will happen to us."

I looked up and saw Hyuck gloomy. I wasn't used to this attitude of his because he's always so bright and joyful. He must be that scared for tonight. "Donghyuck hyung," He diverted his gaze at me.

I gave him a hopeful smile. "You're gonna be okay." He shot back an unsure smile. "You know," Renjun said. "Someone once told me when everything is down and you feel like you're gonna lose hope, think positively. He told me to think about sunshines, rainbows, everything jolly."

Hyuck looked at Mark. Our oldest patted his shoulder. "And you're the one who told me that, Hyuck. You're not the Hyuck we know right now. We're gonna find all these answers, okay?"

The sun finally smiled. "We're gonna find it," He said. We all nodded, relieved Hyuck is slowly coming back to his element.

"Someday soon."

•••