☾ 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊 ☽

Third Person's POV

In Mark's bedroom, he was checking his watch, the one that fell on his encounter with the other Jaemin. It may have left something behind.

He looked at the bottom of his watch, under the circle. He squinted his eyes at it and he can slowly make out words.

IMFRT YJR NRF

He can't understand it. Maybe it was some sort of code. He was never a fan of codes and mysteries, but his life right now seems like one.

At least he already have a lead.

•••

Jeno is prepared on what's going to happen to him tonight. He just wished he wouldn't panic or faint.

He was resting his back on the head board and looked around his chambers. He can't sleep. He felt so alive and awake. He don't wanna close his eyes for the night.

He wondered who would be next. Is it Chenle or Donghyuck? They were the two choices left since almost all of them got haunted and were haunted.

What are they going to do to him? Are they gonna choke him, too? Or forced to be scared of the mosnter?

He just noticed the red light floating in front of his face. He backed his face away from it but he didn't feel scared. It was harmless.

The light roamed around the room until it stopped in front of Jeno's bedroom door. Jeno went off his bed and slowly walked to where the light is. He opened the door and it immediately flew away.

He followed the light until they reached downstairs.. in the living room. It was dark so it was hard to see the surroundings. The light was also faint.

It backed away from Jeno. He wanted to follow but something is stopping him from walking towards it. The light twisted and curved, forming words.

He opened his mouth to read it but someone said it behind him. The voice was familiar.

Donghyuck.

❝𝕾𝖙𝖊𝖕 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖘.❞

Before he can even scream, the tanned male pushed Jeno. The latter used his feet to balance himself.

He regretted it.

He did step on glass.

Broken glass.

His feet felt like stepping on Lego, but it was far more worse than the toy. It was slowly digging inside his feet.

The other broken glasses moved. Jeno stared horrifyingly at it while it slithered towards him.

He groaned in pain when the glass started to stick on his legs. Then more kept on coming. It slowly covered him from his legs to his chest.

It dug down his shorts and shirt, leaving small, deep scratches on his skin. His whole body hurt. He was now too numb to feel the pain.

Jeno's eyes suddenly blurried. He closed them and shook his head, trying to focus on what's happening to him.

He looked in front of him and saw Donghyuck. He slowly walked towards Jeno and raised a hand, showing a stray glass.

He placed it on Jeno's throat and slashed it open.

Jeno can feel the blood on his throat stream down his chest.

And then he blacked out.

•••