𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Jisung's POV

By the time I woke up, Hyuck hyung also opened the door to my room. "Glad you're awake. Come on, we'll still check on Chenle." I nodded and jumped out of my bed.

When Hyuck hyung turned around, I grabbed my flashlight and left my bedroom, closing the door in the process. I followed him to Chenle hyung's room and the others are already there.

"He's not here." Mark hyung announced. Renjun hyung suddenly rose his head. "Wait, I think I know where he is. My instincts know." He said and went down the stairs.

I looked at them. "Should we follow him?" Minsoo shrugged. "It won't hurt if we do. Come on." She followed Renjun and we tailed behind her.

Renjun passed by the living room and to the backyard. I immediately hurried up and I saw Chenle hyung lying on the ground. His body was covered with dirt, except for his hair.

I ran over to him and removed the dirt from his face. "Chenle hyung." I nudged him. Minsoo took him by his head and also tried on waking him up.

Later on, Chenle hyung coughed and opened his eyes. We all sighed in relief. "Where am I?" He asked and looked at us. "Minsoo? Jisung?" He coughed again.

Jaemin hyung and I took Chenle's arms and put it over our shoulders. "Come on, let's get you out of there." Jaemin hyung said and we lifted Chenle. We led him to the bench where I always sit.

We carefully placed him down. Jeno hyung's quite trembling hands held out a plastic cup of water to Chenle hyung. "Sorry, I have phobia of glass." Jeno hyung said slyly. Chenle took the cup and chugged the water.

He gave it back to Jeno hyung and exhaled heavily. "Chenle, who haunted you?" Mark hyung asked. Chenle hyung gulped and looked at Jaemin.

Jaemin hyung pointed at himself and before he can say 'me?', he looked at Renjun hyung. Renjun hyung pointed at Jaemin hyung and he pointed back at our Chinese hyung. "Us?"

Chenle nodded. "At first, it was Jaemin hyung. He forced me to bury Renjun hyung alive. Thankfully, I stopped the force and he disappeared. I kneeled over Renjun hyung but he grabbed my by the throat and rose up from the pit. He threw me in and.." He paused.

"What?" He didn't answer and touched the back of his head. "I hit my head on a rock and Renjun hyung covered me with dirt. Thank god the pit wasn't that deep." He sighed again.

"No, thank god you're okay." Minsoo said and patted Chenle hyung's back. "Are you feeling fine now?" She asked. Chenle hyung nodded. "Yup," He glanced at Renjun hyung. "But I do need breakfast."

He rolled his eyes at him. "Come on, Jaem. The dolphin needs breakfast, it said." Jaemin laughed at what Renjun hyung called him. Chenle hyung pouted. The two of them walked back inside to prepare breakfast.

"What did it say to you?" Donghyuck hyung asked. "'Bury a friend'." Chenle said. I brushed my finger on my chin. "Maybe that's why you and the other Renjun hyung were covering each other dirt."

"But who would be next?" He asked. "I think it's Jaemin." Minsoo said, playing with her fingers. "Why?"

"Because you like him and you like.. wanna protect him?" Her face turned red and she glared at Donghyuck hyung. "I-It's not like that! I don't want Jaemin to suffer. But I feel like he's next."

Chenle hyung shrugged. "Because he started to what happened to me last night? But Renjun hyung was the one to bury me." He said, eyebrows creased.

Minsoo patted Chenle's back. "Let's talk about this in the dining room." Chenle nodded. Donghyuck hyung and I lifted Chenle hyung and we walked towards the said room.

"Can y'all heal the back of my head? It hurts so much." Chenle groaned and attempted to touch it. "Don't. Jaemin will handle it." Mark said.

We carefully placed Chenle down his chair after we arrived in the dining room. Jaemin and Renjun went in with our breakfast. "Jaem, he needs that healing spray." Hyuck hyung told him.

Jaemin immediately put the plates on the table before leaving the room to get that spray. Minsoo went behind Chenle hyung and put a hand behind his head. "Where does it hurt?" She asked.

Chenle pointed above his nape. "In here." Just in time, Jaemin hyung returned with the spray. Minsoo took the spray from him and sprayed it on Chenle hyung's wound.

He groaned again. "Ow!" Minsoo bit her lip as she continued to spray the water on Chenle hyung's wound. After that, he tried to cover it but I swatted it away. "You'll just make it worse, hyung."

Chenle hyung sighed. "Fine. The wound is quite deep." Hyuck hyung suddenly poked Minsoo. "Can I try that spray on my tongue? Jaemin told me I can." She handed over the spray and Hyuck hyung put it over his tongue.

He closed an eye as he sprayed his tongue three times. His face creased and he returned the spray to Jaemin hyung. "It kinda taste weird but I hope it heals my tongue." He muttered.

"Let's eat up. We still have a day." I raised my hands at Renjun hyung. "I found something. I just hope it would be helpful." I said, rubbing my nape. They all walked towards me and we waited for Jeno hyung. He can barely walk because of his wounds.

I showed them the flashlight that I was carrying earlier. "This was the flashlight that I lost that night. Thankfully, no one strangled me or anything and this just returned to me. There's this bed carving, but I don't understand."

"Can I have a look?" Mark hyung asked. I handed him my flashlight and he looked at it. "This kinda reminds me of that time when Hyuck's bed flashed a white light." He remarked.

"Woah. My bed emitted light? That's awesome!" I rolled my eyes. "Not that awesome. It's also weird, don't you think?" I asked Mark hyung. He nodded.

"Okay, first of all, let's eat up. We can't think on an empty stomach."

•••