𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔

Jisung's POV

After the other Mark left, we all went into thinking mode. "I'm so confused on what the other me said." Mark hyung suddenly said, making me look at him.

"You're not the only one, hyung." I agreed and looked at the codes on Mark hyung's watch, Jaemin hyung's candle and my flashlight. "I'm sure that this is easy but we're just making it hard." Hyuck hyung pointed out.

"I guess so," Minsoo agreed, snatching Mark hyung's watch from me. "I knew I should have continued reading those detective and code books." She said.

She was gonna motion her fist to her face when Renjun hyung brought it down. "Don't punch your face." He warned calmly. Donghyuck hyung put on a face, mocking him. "More like 'don't punch your pretty, little face'."

Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin hyung sent Hyuck hyung glares. Mark rolled his eyes. "Stop it, you three." Minsoo looked at her admirers and sent them the same looks.

Jaemin hyung just smirked and went back on examining his candle. My face creased. I know what that smirk means.

"Jaemin hyung," He looked at me and raised a brow. "Did you and Minsoo k-" Minsoo jumped from her seat and immediately covered my mouth. "Don't say it." She whispered.

I smirked under Minsoo's hand and gave her a teasing look. She pulled back her hand and glared at me. "What was that, Sungie?" Hyuck hyung asked. I smiled and shook my head. "I remembered something but forgot it."

"Because Minsoo covered your mouth?" Renjun hyung asked, unsure. I shrugged and waved my hand. "I forgot, okay?" I sent Jaemin hyung and Minsoo looks before holding out my hand to him.

"You better zip your mouth, Jisung." Jaemin hyung said as he passed me the watch. I chuckled. "Yeah, whatever." I pulled out my phone and typed the code in my notes.

I stopped typing when I glanced at the keyboard. I placed my phone on the table and stood up. "Jisung?" I walked outside the dining room and I heard Mark hyung call me.

I went to my room and took my pen and notebook from my bed side table and rushed back to the dining room. "What's with the rush?" Chenle hyung asked as I settled between him and Minsoo.

They alo gathered around me as I studied the code from Mark hyung's watch. I wrote it down my notebook and after that, I wrote the letters in the right side of the ones in the code.

OMGTY UKT MTG

"'Oh my god, thank you?' Wait, that doesn't make any sense." Hyuck hyung said and pointed at the first word. "The right side didn't work. Try the left ones." Jeno hyung said. I did and stopped after I wrote the three words.

UNDER THE BED

We all looked at each other. We communicated telepathically until Chenle hyung said, "I-Is that also the same meaning of Jisung's clue?"

Minsoo grabbed the flashlight and put ot next to my notebook. "I think so," Jaemin hyung rubbed his finger on his chin. "Is this what the other Mark meant the meaning of the clue?" He asked.

I looked at him. "Maybe. Let's ask it tomorrow morning." I said. They nodded and we looked back at what I wrote. "Also, maybe that was the meaning with Hyuck's bed." Mark hyung chimed in.

"I'm still sleeping in Renjun's room." Hyuck hyung said, folding his arms. "Renjun would be the victim, Hyuck, since he haunted Jaemin last night." Jeno hyung pointed out.

He examined us. "Then, I'll sleep at Minsoo's."

"No." Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin hyung all said in unison. Hyuck hyung pouted and suddenly hugged Minsoo. "No~. I will sleep with her." Then he gave the three jealous beau his lustful smirk.

"Hyuck." Chenle hyung and I gave the three of them that look. "Oh really now, guys." I rolled my eyes and looked back at my notebook.

"Ugh. Y'all are so jealous. I'll just sleep with Chenle. Is that fine?" The Chinese maknae nodded. "I'm fine with it." Hyuck sighed, thankful that Chenle let him.

"We should check under our beds." I suddenly blurted out.

"Are you kidding me?"

"You know that something is under my bed."

"Are you trying to make us all die?"

I sighed heavily. "That's not the point. We need to know what's under there."

Silence.

"No," Minsoo said. I looked at her and raised a brow. "The other Mark said they'll be 'bothered'. What if our other selves are under our beds? And-" I cut her off. "They don't want to be bothered.."

"Exactly."

"If that's the case," We immediately paid attention at Mark hyung when he spoke up. "Let's try sleeping in the living room. Let's not go to our rooms when night falls. If there is no nightmare nights, then.." He suddenly stopped.

"Then, what?"

"I don't know.." He said and massaged his forehead. Hyuck hyung sighed. "The only answer to this is finding out the reason why they shouldn't be bothered. Let's ask a few innocent questions to the other Mark tomorrow."

"How about the other code?" Jeno asked. "Oh my god." We turned our heads to Minsoo. She was staring at the carved code on the candle. "What? What's wrong?"

"I.. I can read the code.." She said breathlessly. "I remembered it."

"W-What does it say?" Jaemin hyung asked, stuttering because of the hurry.

Minsoo gulped. "It's.."

•••