☾ 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 ☽

Third Person's POV

Jisung's phone beeped repeatedly. It was his alarm. It's time for him to get out of bed, stop thinking and find some answers.

He sat up from his bed and took his phone. He lost his flashlight in that same night so he has to use his precious phone.

He went out of his room and checked the surroundings. Nothing. He slowly closed his bedroom door and walked to the hallway where the room with that mirror is.

Jisung's feet trembled. He was scared. What if the other Renjun would attack him again? It's still not his night.

Maybe after Chenle's.

Still. What if the other's reflections would attack him this time? Would he suffer the same fate as Minsoo, Jeno and Donghyuck?

He doesn't know. Everything seems so unpredictable.

He arrived in the room with the mirror. He inhaled and exhaled, thinking twice if he would step inside and find something.

He slowly walked inside the dark room, his flashlight reflecting back in the mirror. He gathered all his strength and stared at the mirror.

Minutes passed by but his reflection didn't change. He gripped his phone tightly.

Until he felt something on his other hand.

He brought his left hand up and saw..

His flashlight.

The same flashlight the other Renjun took from him. Jisung was kind of glad to see it. He looked at it and the glass of it was carved.

A bed.

Jisung flashed the light of his phone at the flashlight's body but that's it. A carving of a bed in glass.

Jisung sighed and retired to his chambers.

•••

Chenle was just roaming around the mansion, trying to go away to whoever will haunt him. He was also trying to clear his mind about all of this events.

He didn't realize he was already in the backyard. It was bright because of the moon outside. He was kind of creeped out by this backyard.

He saw the bench where Jisung always stays and walked towards there but before he could take a step, someone got a hold of him.

Chenle couldn't move. He was sure that someone was controlling him. The unknown force let him turn around on the other direction and his eyes widened when he saw his Renjun hyung on the ground.

He looked up and saw Jaemin. He took a step back. The other Jaemin's eyes scared the shit out of him. The pupils were so small and there was no eye color.

It also has a creepy grin on its face. Chenle trembled. He felt like he was gonna pee.

It suddenly spoke.

❝𝕭𝖚𝖗𝖞 𝖆 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉.❞

A shovel suddenly appeared in Chenle's hands and he started digging up. "What the-" He closed his mouth. He was digging so fast.

After just for two minutes, he finished digging. It wasn't that deep, but he was scared for his hyung's life. He threw the shovel away. His eyes widened when he lifted up his Renjun hyung and threw him in the pit.

His uncontrollable hands took the shovel and covered Renjun's body with dirt. "Stop! Stop it!" He shouted and before Renjun was buried alive, he stopped.

He was breathing heavily. The other Jaemin looked at him in a disapproving look.

❝𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖔𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖉.❞

It said before disappearing.

Chenle was thankful nothing happened worse to him and his Renjun hyung. He walked towards his hyung and checked on him.

"Hyung?"

Renjun's eyes opened and he suddenly grabbed Chenle's neck. The younger's eyes widened once again. The older went out of the pit and to the ground.

"Hyung, let go of me!" Chenle managed to peep out. The other Renjun just snickered before throwing Chenle in the pit instead.

Chenle hit his head on a rock below him, making his vision blurry.

The last thing he saw is Renjun covering him up with dirt.

•••