𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Jeno's POV

Someone tapped my shoulder and I opened an eye. It was Donghyuck. I rubbed my right eye. "What?" I asked. He looked worried. He pointed inside Minsoo's chambers.

The door was open. The other guys are inside, gathering around Minsoo. I stood up and Hyuck and I went inside.

"Oh my god." I exclaimed as soon as I saw Minsoo. Her face is covered with blood, especially her neck. Some spots are darker than red. I wiped the blood off and it was kind of hard because it has dried off.

Holes. Wounds.

"Minsoo. Minsoo!" I moved her and immediately checked her pulse. My tears streamed down my cheeks as I felt her pulse. "Is she alive?" Chenle asked.

"She's alive but she's not okay." Jisung said. "I'll get the first aid kit." Jaemin went out of the room. "I'll go get a glass of water." Hyuck announced and also went out.

Renjun hyung suddenly has a towel and half-filled bottle of water. He poured all of it in the towel and carefully wiped off the blood on her neck, avoiding her wounds.

"Careful." I told him. "I am." Renjun replied, his voice tight. "You're gonna hit her wound!"

"I'm doing my best to avoid it!"

"Let me do it!"

"Really?!" Renjun hyung and I stopped arguing and looked at Jisung. "You're gonna argue while she's on her death bed? You're fucking kidding me."

Renjun sent him a glare. "Don't say that, Jisung." The maknae scoffed. "Says who who fought in front of his almost dying girlfriend." I tried to grab Jisung's collar but Mark pulled him away.

"For real? Do you two even like her? Or even love her? Y'all are still fighting over her while she's fighting for her fucking life! Can't you two do anything good for her rather than try to flirt with her?!" He walked towards Minsoo and grabbed the towel. "You two are making me pissed."

"Ji-"

"Jeno, he has a point," Mark sent me a glare while his arms are crossed. "Do you like her for other reasons? You two are still fighting even though the girl you two like is dying." He said calmly.

Jisung is now wiping the blood on her face. Renjun held out his hand. "Let me do it." Jisung smacked his arm away. "Don't fucking touch." Jisung glared at him and continued on wiping the blood.

"We're here." We heard Hyuck say. Jaemin walked next to Jisung and opened the first aid kit. He took out a spray and sprayed it on the wounds on her neck. "What's that?" I asked.

"I don't know what it is but my doctor said it would immediately heal any wound. I tried it and what he said was true." He replied. He finished spraying all the holes on her neck.

"She looks awful.. in an I-don't-know way." Hyuck muttered. Jaemin tapped her cheek. "Minsoo? Minsoo, wake up."

We all held our breaths as she slowly opened her eyes. "G-Guys?" Jaemin shushed her. "Stay down." He said, since she was trying to sit down. Jisung grabbed some cotton balls and sprayed it with the liquid Jaemin used. He pressed it on the wounds.

Minsoo hissed. "Ow!" Jisung replied a 'sorry' and covered the wounds one by one with cotton balls. "Now, slowly sit down." Jaemin instructed. When she did, he made her back rest on the head board and Hyuck gave her the glass of water.

She gulped all the contents down in one go and gave it back to Hyuck. "My neck hurts.." She said and clicked her tongue. She looked at us, her eyes suddenly teary.

"I screamed last night," She started then sobbed. "Why aren't you guys there?" She asked in almost a whisper.

The seven of us looked at each other.

Scream? What scream?

"What scream?" Chenle asked. Minsoo's eyes widened. "You.. didn't hear anything last night." We all shook our heads. "No one also got twisted. We've been awake all night. None of us entered your room."

"No, it's not that what's weird," She stopped me from talking. "But.. you really didn't hear me scream?" We shook our heads again.

"Minsoo, where did you get these?" Jaemin asked, motioning his hand on Minsoo's neck. She pursed her lips. "None of you came in," She breathed out. "The one who haunted me was.. me."

"What?"

"The twisted me attacked me last night. She told me 'say it, spit it out', then asked 'what is it exactly?'. I-I don't know what she was talking about. I.." Her eyes welled up with tears. "I screamed help but it just laughed at me, saying, 'no one is gonna help you, little damsel'."

She ended up crying. Jaemin pulled her into a hug and she cried on her shoulder. Hyuck sat on Minsoo's bed and faced her. "I'm sorry. We're sorry.. that we didn't hear you scream. Sorry that we weren't there for you.." Mark cut him off.

"Sorry if you have to spend your night way worse than ours." Minsoo looked at them. "Maybe the other me sound-proofed my room." She simply said and drew circles on Jaemin's shoulder.

"So, does this mean she's still the one who'll be haunted tonight?" Renjun asked worriedly. Jisung sighed. "Unfortunately." He wiped his face with his big hand.

"No," We all looked at Minsoo. "I don't want to spend another hellish night. Please, I don't want to see any of that again." She pleaded. Jaemin broke their hug. "I'll be beside you, okay? You don't need to be scared. I'll be there for you."

Minsoo sniffed and nodded. I can feel my heart tightening at the sight. It's my fault. Renjun and I are assholes for fighting in front of her even though she's already unconscious.

"I guess we have to stay in Minsoo's room tonight." Chenle remarked.

"Keep your eyes open for the monster. We have to wake him up in a harsh way." Hyuck suddenly slapped Mark. "That way?"

"Donghyuck!"

"I'm sorry! I was curious."

•••