𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Donghyuck's POV

Chenle and Renjun hyung went back to the kitchen to wash the dishes that we used earlier at breakfast. I was still a bit scared, but at least they lifted up my mood a little. That'll work.. for now.

Jeno hyung has his eyes still closed. "Minsoo, did you check if he has a fever?" I asked. Minsoo shook her head. "It's just all the wounds."

"By the way, Jisung, Minsoo, are your wounds getting any better?" Jaemin asked. Minsoo moved her neck while Jisung pressed his finger on his wound. "Chenle hyung, can you check if it's still open?"

Chenle looked at Jisung's wound and raided a brow. "It's closing." We all looked at Minsoo. "My neck hurts but the wounds doesn't have an effect anymore." Mark sighed in relief. "That's good to hear."

"Water.." We were all startled when Jeno suddenly spoke up. Minsoo stood up and ran towards the kitchen to get a glass of water for him. She went back and handef it to Jeno.

He gulped down every single drop and gave Minsoo back the glass. "Next time, use a plastic cup. Glass scares me now." Minsoo bit her lip and nodded. She placed the glass on the table.

"Does the slit in your throat hurts?" Jeno nodded. Jaemin stood up. "I'll cover it up." He took a cotton ball and sprayed that water on it. He sat next to Jeno and pressed it on his neck.

"Ow!" Jeno hyung winced in pain. Jaemin took a band aid and covered up the slit. "We're not sure if your body would heal immediately." He said and sat back on hid place next to me.

Minsoo wiped her face with her hands. "This is a complete nightmare, either morning or night. All of us get possessed or whatever's possible." She said.

Because of what she said, I slightly trembled at the thought that tonight is my nightmare night. The first, at least. This won't stop until we knew who the hell is bothering us.

"Hyuck, you're trembling." Renjun stated. I smiled, my lips also trembling. "I-I k-Know that, h-hyung." Jaemin placed his hand on my back and rubbed it up and down. "Calm down, Hyuck."

"I'm fucking scared." I hugged my knees and looked down on the floor. "Hyuck, it's so weird for us to see you like this." I looked at Renjun hyung. "Then get used to it."

"What?"

"I'm gonna be in this state for the rest of my days until we find who's behind all of this bull crap." My whole body trembled like it was cold, but the sun is out and it's hot outside.

"Hyuck-"

Before Mark can even finish, I stood up from the floor. "I'll be in my room." I said and marched up to my chambers. My heart is beating so fast.

I opened the door to my room and froze. There was words carved on the floor. I wanted to run but it seems like I can't move. I read the words in my head.

DON'T DISTURB.

I raised a brow. Disturb who? Disturb what? Is something or someone living under my bedroom floor?

I crouched down and ran my fingers on the gray cement. I can't say what exactly they used to carve this one out.

My eyes looked up and it paused, looking under my bed. My heart tightened. There was something weird about it.

Before I could even completely look down to find something, wide eyes suddenly showed up. Its orbs were so small, making it look scary.

It is scary.

It crawled out of my bed like the MJ Ayuwoki. Its built was familiar, even the hair. It looked at me and my eyes widened. I felt like I was staring into a mirror.

It was me.

"Hello, Donghyuck." It said, almost making me pee in my fucking pants. I stood up and took two steps away from this weird, twisted, fucked up creature.

"Oh? You're suddenly scared, boy," It's voice was deep. "I wonder why. But when I'm there, you are not,"

I gave it a glare. "What the hell are you talking about?" It laughed and took a step towards me.

"I am always there with you, Donghyuck. You just don't realize it. You needed me. You wanted me around you. You're the one who approaches me."

"I never knew you!"

It gave another hearty laugh. Its voice is awfully awful.

"Of course, you don't. But you always run to me, my boy. Every single night, it is." I listened to him. He might give away clues.

"Oh, Donghyuck. Why would I give away my secrets?"

Shoot, he heard me.

"Oh, yes. But, secrets are secrets, and I can't trust you with it. You can't even follow a single 'DON'T DISTURB', aren't you?"

I'm surprised I was still standing and not even breaking down.

"Because you know me, boy," It smiled creepily before disappearing and saying, "You know me."

When he was gone, my breathing was back. I didn't even realize I was holding it back during our conversation. I let out exaggerated exhales. I fell down on the floor and clutched the part of my chest where my heart is.

"Fuck," I muttered to myself. I was suddenly feeling weak. It's like I can't stand anymore. I gathered all the strength that I left and shouted, "Help!" before I fainted.

•••