☾ 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗 ☽

Third Person's POV

Mark, Renjun, Jeno, Donghyuck, Jaemin, Chenle, Jisung and Minsoo all gathered their thick blankets and went to the living room. They would literally sleep in there.

"Who would sleep on the couch?" Chenle asked, looking at his friends one by one. Jeno, Renjun and Jaemin all looked at Minsoo. She pointed at herself. "Me?"

"Yes, because you're the girl," Hyuck said while putting up his blanket. "I'm actually thankful my blanket is long and thick. Wow, my mind just-" Mark glared at him. "Don't you say it."

"What does Hyuck hyung mean?" Jisung asked. He laid on his blanket and covered himself with it. Jaemin shushed Jisung. "It's not your business. It's just one of his bull crap."

"Tryna be innocent 'cause ya girl's around." Hyuck said and sent him smirks. Jisung's mouth formed into an 'o'. "Jaemin hyung, you-" Jaemin, once again, covered Jisung's mouth.

Renjun sighed. "Can we all sleep now?" He yawned and rubbed his right eye. He was wearing a pair of his pastel blue pajamas and his hair was ruffled, making him look like a kid. "I'm so tired."

Hyuck suddenly snapped his fingers in a rhythm and started to sing. "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love. Just wanna go home, wanna go ho-" He was cut off when Jaemin covered his face with a pillow.

"Murder!" Hyuck shouted. "It's actually not." Jeno said matter-of-factly. Hyuck grinned sarcastically at the older. "It's a poetic term of a flock of crows. Uncultured." He said and covered himself with his blanket.

"Are you guys sure it's okay that I sleep here?" Minsoo asked them. Mark raised his thumb. "Yup, we're fine. Just make yourself comfortable."

"Don't you guys feel cold?" She asked again, making Jaemin stand up from his blanket. He walked towards Minsoo and suddenly kissed her forehead. Jeno and Renjun's hearts tightened.

Minsoo's face turned red. She was thankful that it was dark. "We're fine, okay? Don't worry about us. We can handle ourselves," He said, tucking Minsoo in. She slowly laid down, her head softly hitting her pillow.

"Good night." He kissed her forehead once again. Minsoo smiled shyly. "Night." Jaemin nodded and went back to his place.

Renjun, on the other hand, scoffed and covered himself. He was suddenly like a kid whose lollipop was taken away. Jeno just sighed and closed his eyes, drifting off to his sleep.

Everyone was now tucked in their blankets and traveling to wonderland.

Jisung can't sleep.

He was just closing his eyes but his insides were awake.

He slowly opened his eyes and sighed silently when he saw every single one of them are asleep. He slowly shifted out of his blanket and stood up.

He looked around the living room if any of the doppelganger are there. When he saw nothing but darkness, he walked out of the living room and to his favorite spot-the backyard.

When he got there, he stopped. He saw this pit near the bench. It was like someone is meant to be buried there.

Buried?

Jisung's adrenaline rushed over his veins. He looked around the backyard but saw no one. His heart was racing so fast.

He looked back at where the pit is and jumped when three things are added there.

If the other one was even a thing.

First was a.. hatchet. It was lying next to the second thing, which is a sign. But the third one sent fear to Jisung.

It was Minsoo.

She was asleep. Her eyes were closed and her features were just peaceful.

Why is she here?, he thought.

He looked back at the sign and slowly, he can make out the words written on it.

The writing was bloody.

BURY THE HATCHET OR BURY A FRIEND?

Jisung gasped when Minsoo floated on the air. Jisung ran towards her but this wind carrying her sent her straight down the pit.

"Minsoo!!" He shouted. He kneeled next to the pit. He held his breath when he saw how deep the abyss was. He saw Minsoo slowly falling down and down until hr can't see her anymore.

Jisung was breathing heavily. "Oh, no." He stood up and turned his back.

He saw the hatchet right in front of his face.

Just in time when it was about to hit him, he ducked his head and it went straight down the hole. He looked back at the pit. "Oh, no. What if it hits Minsoo?"

A crack was heard from below.

Like a hatchet hitting a skull.

Jisung slowly backed away from the pit. He fell on his butt and stared at it, horrified.

His mind was in chaos. He can't think straight.

And he fainted.

•••