𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Chenle's POV

By the time I opened my eyes, Donghyuck hyung was just checking my room. "Chenle, you're awake," Hyuck hyung went in. I sat on my bed and rubbed my eyes. "Thank God you are."

I raised a brow. "What?" He pointed outside using his thumb. "Can you watch out Jaem for a while? I still have to check on the others."

"What happened to him?" He sighed. "Same as Mark.." He inhaled and exhaled. "But with Jisung." My eyes widened. I quickly stood up. "Where's Jaemin hyung?"

"In the living room's couch." I went out of my room and down the stairs then made my way to the living room. There, I saw Jaemin hyung hugging his knees and staring at the main wooden door.

I sat beside him and he suddenly flinched. "Woah, Jaemin hyung, calm down." He sighed. "I'm sorry. It's just about what happened last night." I looked at him. "What happened?"

"Chenle, don't pressure him." Renjun hyung walked in, his hair ruffled from his sleep. I nodded and leaned my back on the couch. Renjun hyung looked at Jaemin hyung's tired eyes.

Renjun hyung looked up. "Hyuck, are they awake?" He asked. "Most likely! Minsoo's still asleep." Renjun was gonna walk to the stairs to wake her up but Hyuck hyung shouted again. "Nevermind! Jeno will give her a piggy-back ride."

I smirked when I saw a hint of jealousy in Renjun hyung's eyes. I cleared my throat, making Renjun hyung look at me. "Hyung, don't be jealous." He just sent me a glare. I just laughed at his reaction.

I looked at the stairs and saw Mark, Jisung, Minsoo on Jeno's back tailing Hyuck down the stairs. "What happened to Jaemin?" Mark asked. Wow, he still cared for him even though Jaemin scared the shit out of him.

They immediately went to where we were and gathered around Jaemin, who was still wasn't in his usual self. "Jaemin," Renjun waved his hand at Jaemin's face. He blinked. "Tell us what happened."

He told us about how he was thinking about Mark's accusations when Jisung sat beside him. "Here, at this exact spot where Chenle is sitting." He said and patted my thigh.

Jisung's small eyes widened. "I was just in my room." Jaemin sighed. "I know you are. I know you can't do that, Jisung. Now, I felt what Mark felt. It literally makes you want to be scared at it."

"Did it really look like me?" Jaemin nooded. "It didn't just look like you. It was you." I saw fear in Jisung's eyes. "I can't believe you, Jaemin hyung." He shook his head again and again. Jaemin agreed. "I don't want to believe it either."

"What is happening inside this house?" Minsoo asked either us or herself. "We never experienced this ever since the night before." She suddenly looked up. "Renjun, remember what happened yesterday?"

"What happened to you two yesterday?" I asked. Hyuck suddenly threw them that look. "Did you two-"

"We didn't!" They both shouted at the same time, their faces red. Minsoo sighed. "We passed by a room with a mirror then I stared at my reflection. She smirked and tried to attack me but she disappeared in black smoke,

"Renjun noticed that I wasn't following him anymore so he went to where I was.
We both looked at the mirror and my reflection came back. Our reflections smirked and disappeared together." I said.

We all stayed silent when Hyuck spoke up. "Did Renjun catch you like in dramas?" We all face-palmed. "What?" Renjun let it off and said, "Minsoo, when I was hugging you-"

Hyuck suddenly squealed and Jisung immediately covered his mouth. "Donghyuck hyung, it's not the time." I glanced at Jeno hyung and chuckled when I also saw a hint of jealousy in his eyes.

Renjun continued. "When I was hugging you, I saw myself coming out in one of the bookshelves. That's the reason why I was breathing heavily." Minsoo kicked Renjun's leg. "You should have told me!"

"Aw, hey! Sorry! I don't want you to be worried." Hyuck hyung squealed again and Jisung tightened his grip on him. "Hyuck." Mark warned and sent him glares.

Minsoo and Renjun hyung probably like each other because when I looked back at them, they were still in their own world. "But what does all of those mean?" Jisung suddenly asked.

"Jisung, can you stop being smart for one minute?" I said and Mark hyung laughed. "Don't over react." Hyuck hyung told Mark.

"It's the second time," Minsoo muttered. "If this happens for the third time, then we must act." She added. "Any hint who would be the next victim?" Jeno asked.

"Let's not wish that this would be true. Just a hint. I think Jisung." Hyuck hyung said. "Why?" We all asked, especially Jisung who was holding him. "Mark hyung was haunted by Jaemin and last night, Jaemin was haunted by Jisung."

Jisung pushed Hyuck away. He almost fell on his face. "I don't believe you. I don't believe any of you!" He shouted and stood up, running towards the backyard. "Jisung, it's just a guess!"

"Let him be." Renjun hyung said. We all stared at Jisung who then disappeared to the backyard. "He needs sometime to think. He's scared." Jeno hyung added.

Hyuck hyung pointed at the two males. "Does the two of you like Minsoo?" Our tanned hyung asked. Minsoo raised a brow and looked at the two boys beside her, one in her left and one on her right. They immediately avoided her gaze.

She chuckled and stood up. "Tell us if any of that happens to any of you, okay?" Hyuck, Jaemin and I nodded at Minsoo. She walked towards Jaemin and hugged him.

Hyuck hyung and I snorted when Jeno and Renjun hyung sent glares at the tired Jaemin. "They're so jealous." Hyuck hyung whispered to me. I nodded, chuckling. "I know, right?"

Minsoo broke the hug with Jaemin. "Don't you want to sleep?" He gave her a small smile. "I want to." Minsoo helped him stand. "Come on. Let's go to your room." Jaemin stood up and the two of them went to Jaemin's room.

"I see jealous assholes." Hyuck hyung said, making Renjun and Jeno hyung's head turn to him. I punched Hyuck hyung's guts and he whimpered. "Ugh, Lele~."

"I'm not jealous." The both of them said in unison. Renjun slumped beside me while Jeno hyung walked away.

"Okay, they're jealous."

"If I hear another one of that.."

•••