000 | Premonition + Playlist

2016

The maknae line freely enjoyed themselves as they listened to Blackpink's debut song, Boombayah. Taehyung couldn't even control himself from fanboying and jammed along with them.

Jimin was simply bobbing his head at the beat, the hyung line were mouthing some of the lyrics. Jungkook was grinning like crazy as he darted his eyes on the stage then to the monitor near them.

Namjoon couldn't help but smile as he noticed the younger's odd reaction towards one of the members in the monster rookie group, BLACKPINK. Little did they know that it was the start of dating rumours, which led them to being a bit awkward with girls.

Even so, they were still BLINKs by heart. They continued to fanboy in private.

The boys were bored, there was nothing really in their schedule for the week so they decided to gather up in Jungkook's dorm. "So . . . what do we do now?" Hoseok asked.

"How about we ask each other about our biases in BLACKPINK!" Taehyung suggested. Since they had nothing else to do, and they were all too lazy to think of something else, they shrugged and nodded. "I will go first!" Taehyung grinned as the proud BLINK he is. "Mine's Lisa! She looks so bubbly, and awesome, and badass, and cute, I love her voice whether she sings or raps! And she's so good at dancing too-!"

"Guess it's Jennie for me?" Yoongi shrugged, cutting Taehyung off before Taehyung tells them about Lisa's biography.

"Uh . . . she's a really great dancer. Lisa as well-" Hoseok smiled until Taehyung cut him off.

Taehyung pouted at him and pointed his index finger at the elder. "Mine!" He whined like a child. Hoseok simply laughed at how possessive Taehyung was for his little bias or so to say crush.

"Jisoo," Namjoon curtly answered.

"Rosé? Did I pronounce the name right?" Jimin glanced at Namjoon, and Namjoon nodded, telling him that he was correct. "She seems like a sweet girl. Her vocals are awesome, I'd like to collaborate with her someday."

"Mine's Rosé and Jisoo, actually," Jin admitted. "I just like them."

They all then turned their heads towards the only one who didn't speak. Jeon Jungkook. "How about you, Guk? Who's yours?" Namjoon asked him.

"She really has a good voice, so I made her my bias." Jungkook said nonchalantly.

"Yeah, saw you jamming while she was singing earlier. That Lisa girl, right?"

"What the fuck, hyung? I meant Rosé." Jungkook's forehead creased.

Namjoon and Jimin started looking at each other. "Wow, thought you had Lisa as a bias, though. I mean, you practically memorised her rap, so-"

"Hyung, I memorised the whole song." Jungkook sighed. "Besides, she's not my type. I don't like that Thai girl somehow."

Jin began to hit his shoulder, causing Jungkook to groan. "Now you're being racist. So what if she's from Thailand? Is that a reason for you to dislike her?" The eldest lectured him.

Jungkook groaned as he scooted away from Jin. "No, it's not because of that. I just don't . . . feel her. I really didn't feel enough stage presence from her."

Taehyung then stood up and began glaring at him. "Not enough stage presence? Why I outta throw her brr rambo at your face-"

The others started to halt Taehyung, chuckling at how he reacted. Jungkook remained stern, though. He actually heard of Lisa from Bambam before they debuted, but he didn't like her ever since then.